Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2012, 06:05 PM #1
Antonio_Blackburn
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Post Dangerous Power G4 vs. Invert Mini

Ok so like the title says were going to compare the marker you like better. So is it the Dangerous Power G4 or the Invert Mini???

Please post pros and cons...

Please don't talk about other markers...

If you got a supped up one feel free to brag but do it in one post like i got this this and this and you can feel free to post videos, pics, reviews, and any upgrades you recommend people to get for that gun...

Please no arguing, 1337, or trash talk...

And that's about it so feel free and post away and please follow these simple rules or I'm nuking it....


JUST SO YOU ALL KNOW IM NOT TRYING TO BUY ONE I JUST WANNA SEE WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THEM SO DONT SAY DONT'T BUY ONE OR GO GET THIS GUN!!!!!!

THANK YOU.

Last edited by Antonio_Blackburn : 01-04-2012 at 12:14 AM. Reason: Misunderstanding
Antonio_Blackburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-03-2012, 06:11 PM #2
- Ecstasy -
Free Boosie
 
- Ecstasy -'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Ocala, Florida
G4 has ****ty efficiency. DP cs fails, and G4's are prone to problems out of the box.
Mini goes down a lot.

Dude for 300 you can do better and get something used.
- Ecstasy - is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 06:13 PM #3
Antonio_Blackburn
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by - Ecstasy - View Post
G4 has ****ty efficiency. DP cs fails, and G4's are prone to problems out of the box.
Mini goes down a lot.

Dude for 300 you can do better and get something used.
Noo im not talking to buy i just wanna see what people think im good im going for old good markers like dm's...
Antonio_Blackburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 06:14 PM #4
Northwest Rider
Respect Gets Respect
 
Northwest Rider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Pacific Northwest
Northwest Rider owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Bump up to $350 and get a sexy Ego 8

*Edit* if you aren't looking to buy then I don't have any major advise on topic. I've shot each, both owners loved their guns. I liked the feel of the G4 better.
Northwest Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 06:17 PM #5
Antonio_Blackburn
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northwest Rider View Post
Bump up to $350 and get a sexy Ego 8

*Edit* if you aren't looking to buy then I don't have any major advise on topic. I've shot each, both owners loved their guns. I liked the feel of the G4 better.
Thank you but the question is why??
Antonio_Blackburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 06:20 PM #6
#1WoodsBaller
 
 
#1WoodsBaller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The South
#1WoodsBaller is playing at Living Legends V
#1WoodsBaller owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
A friend's son got a G4 for Christmas and brought it by my house to helphim set it up. Bolt stick out of the box-Fail...... There's a thread in the DP section titled
"How to make your G4 work out of the box"
__________________


WTB or Trade for Grey Racing Strap PM Me!!
#1WoodsBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 06:22 PM #7
Antonio_Blackburn
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1WoodsBaller View Post
A friend's son got a G4 for Christmas and brought it by my house to helphim set it up. Bolt stick out of the box-Fail...... There's a thread in the DP section titled
"How to make your G4 work out of the box"
I heard it will be fixed if you get the Tech-T bolt system or use really thin oil.
Antonio_Blackburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 06:39 PM #8
- Ecstasy -
Free Boosie
 
- Ecstasy -'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Ocala, Florida
Yeah but who wants to upgrade something that should work right out of the box?

Both are pretty lame IMO.

My all time fav marker is the FEP Quest and the Alias.
- Ecstasy - is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 06:44 PM #9
Antonio_Blackburn
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by - Ecstasy - View Post
Yeah but who wants to upgrade something that should work right out of the box?

Both are pretty lame IMO.

My all time fav marker is the FEP Quest and the Alias.
Yeah but im just doing this because it is popular....
Antonio_Blackburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 06:47 PM #10
- Ecstasy -
Free Boosie
 
- Ecstasy -'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Ocala, Florida
Both are very popular low ends.
Because a lot of people watch Tech PB, mostly the kids that are new. And Mike say's "i like this gun, it shoots" and they go out and get it.
- Ecstasy - is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 06:56 PM #11
Antonio_Blackburn
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by - Ecstasy - View Post
Both are very popular low ends.
Because a lot of people watch Tech PB, mostly the kids that are new. And Mike say's "i like this gun, it shoots" and they go out and get it.
O i know he seems like a good guy but he says all that i think because i think he gets it for free give me all that for free and ill say it to..
Antonio_Blackburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 07:07 PM #12
- Ecstasy -
Free Boosie
 
- Ecstasy -'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Ocala, Florida
He doesn't get it for free.
I have played and met Mike, hes actually a cool dude. I know PBN hates him and they are "warring" which is immature on both sides.

I live only an hour away from him, and play at Blitz and Orbital often. And he comes to WW every year.
- Ecstasy - is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 07:10 PM #13
Antonio_Blackburn
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by - Ecstasy - View Post
He doesn't get it for free.
I have played and met Mike, hes actually a cool dude. I know PBN hates him and they are "warring" which is immature on both sides.

I live only an hour away from him, and play at Blitz and Orbital often. And he comes to WW every year.
No i know hes a good guy and i dont know if people donated or her works for it but thanks for clearing that up.. How many people in Flordia play paintball? (I'm in Michigan)
I personally like him and i think he does good reviews and im not taking sides on either sides...
Antonio_Blackburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 07:13 PM #14
- Ecstasy -
Free Boosie
 
- Ecstasy -'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Ocala, Florida
A lot of people play paintball here. So idk.
But i don't like Tech in anyway, for i am IP banned.
But i like Mike and don't take sides.
- Ecstasy - is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 07:18 PM #15
Antonio_Blackburn
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by - Ecstasy - View Post
A lot of people play paintball here. So idk.
But i don't like Tech in anyway, for i am IP banned.
But i like Mike and don't take sides.
Ive been there and i like thee fourms better...
Antonio_Blackburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 07:21 PM #16
Antonio_Blackburn
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Alright lets start talking about what it says up there /|\
|
|
Antonio_Blackburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 07:22 PM #17
- Ecstasy -
Free Boosie
 
- Ecstasy -'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Ocala, Florida
Google search G4 vs Mini, to many results come up.
- Ecstasy - is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 07:26 PM #18
Antonio_Blackburn
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by - Ecstasy - View Post
Google search G4 vs Mini, to many results come up.
I know but i wanna see what people think on here? Oo.
Antonio_Blackburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 12:12 AM #19
Antonio_Blackburn
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Bump
Antonio_Blackburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 08:07 PM #20
Antonio_Blackburn
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Bump
Antonio_Blackburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 11:52 AM #21
NargofWoV
Ole Cocker.. user
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: NC
NargofWoV is playing at Living Legends VII
If you want to know more about the g4, go to the Dp forum and read up on them. Yea the dp-40 lube is the devil (it is what comes shipped) and guys tend to lube parts of the marker that are ment to be bumpers (even factory guys), but when set up properly, and maintained properly, it is a fine marker.

I played a few weeks back with a kid at the local field. He loved his mini, in fact he showed me his Axe... which was in his trunk that he uses as a back up marker only. His mini, in his mind, shot better than his Axe.
NargofWoV is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump