Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Thread Tools
Old 12-31-2011, 11:40 PM #1
romancandler10's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: wv
 has been a member for 10 years
romancandler10 supports Shocker RSX
romancandler10 supports Ninja Paintball
Karni pump

I just bought a karni to pump convert... I bought all the CCM parts...CCM 2K Pump Kit w/EZ Grip...CCM 86* Frame...and WGP Karnivor Pump Gun Vertical ASA and more......

Do i need a different guide rod with the CCM 2K Pump Kit w/EZ Grip to work with the WGP VASA?
romancandler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Old 01-01-2012, 02:24 AM #2
longboader5's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Temecula
 has been a member for 10 years
longboader5 supports Ninja Paintball
CCM makes a pump kit that is Karni specific with a vert asa. Their ebay store doesn't seem to have it in stock so try calling direct. (

To use a standard pump kit, you would need to remove the front block/vert asa combo, get a longer pump rod from CCM and drill/tap for a vertical asa ( t:429,r:1,s:0)

Or you can mini the body and buy a mini pump kit. (

You can also keep the stock front block/asa (doesn't look as clean because of the pneumatic ports) but you would need to get a mini pump kit banjo guide to allow air through. It's seen in the bottom piece.
(\ /)
( O.o)

Last edited by longboader5 : 01-01-2012 at 02:32 AM.
longboader5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 03:50 AM #3
Professional Mis-informer
eudaman's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Location :Location
 has been a member for 10 years
eudaman plays in the PSP
eudaman plays in the APPA D5 division
Hmmmm that pic looks familiar...
eudaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 08:16 AM #4
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Northern California
You need the Jeff Orr pump kit with the full body (instead of mid block) pump arm length.
gospeedgo1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump