Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Nicky T works for a Paintball manufacturer
Nicky T owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Nicky T plays in the APPA D5 division
Nicky T has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchy2475 View Post
I picked mine up today from the good boys at Lips paintball in the UK and I'm over the moon with it. Feels really solid in the hand. But not heavy. Hats off to to Planet Eclipse for making a gun that's cheap to buy but is so high quality. A rare thing now a days.
Glad to hear that you like it Keep us informed how you're getting on with it!

Nicky T

If you have an Iphone, Ipad or Itouch then you need to treat yourself to an awesome app called Field Designer. You can purchase it directly through the iTunes App Store by following this link: Buy Field Designer NOW! or on the Android store HERE!

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/NickyTruter
Nicky T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-19-2011, 06:09 AM #23
loldongs
I know the paintball

loldongs owns a Planet Eclipse SLS
loldongs owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
loldongs posts videos on PbNation
At the africa cup players playing with ego's dye etc. high-ends from all corners were very very impressed with the etha the way it shot felt and handled paint. I myself and the team captain was so impressed with it we have decided to kit the team with them when the time is right, that said our team members are willing to put down their current dm's and nt's to rather use the etha.
loldongs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 06:46 PM #24
Josh.Smith

Josh.Smith plays in the PSP
Josh.Smith plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by DopeBoy69 View Post
Was pretty disappointed, thing is a brick
OP's post is retarded. The Etha feels amazing in the hands next to any other gun in it's range. I have used most of the available high end guns over the last several years, and the Etha compares well to all of them in the "feel" of holding it department.

It also shoots nice.
Josh.Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 01:04 PM #25
f8al
BOOBY GT FOUNDER

f8al plays in the PSP
f8al donated to help Peyton Trent
f8al owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
f8al owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
f8al posts videos on PbNation
f8al supports our troops
I shot one my shop got in today. I was very impressed having owned both a 2.1 and an 11. People seem to forget it's an entry level gun and it needs to be judged as such. That being said, it show smoothly and was decently quiet. The trigger was very easy to shoot IMO.
Email Me For All Your Paintball Needs

My posts are my thoughts and mine alone and should be interpreted as such. They do not reflect the company I work for or any companies I represent.
f8al is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 02:07 AM #26
Aviator89

Aviator89 plays in the APPA beginner division
Quote:
Originally Posted by f8al View Post
I shot one my shop got in today. I was very impressed having owned both a 2.1 and an 11. People seem to forget it's an entry level gun and it needs to be judged as such. That being said, it show smoothly and was decently quiet. The trigger was very easy to shoot IMO.
why do people call these guns "entry level'? I can't believe anyone still buys 1k$ markers anymore when guns like the etha and axe perform just as well. Sure a geo is quieter and an ounce or two lighter, but is it worth another 600$? No no it isn't. Fact is their all around 2 lbs, shoot near a case a paint on a 68/4500 and with a proper bore size they are just as accurate. It should really be called a "all you really need to mow faces, level marker" spend the extra cash on quality paint and stuff, LCD screens aren't usefull while playing, so why have one? To save 30 sec when programing? Still not worth an extra few hundred $$$, metal vs fiberglass? Guess what the "plastic" is stronger. So in the end, if you buy a geo over a etha you spent 600$ for a screen, an ounce less of weight, and a weaker body construction. Sounds like a rip off to me...I'll buy an etha.

WTB Marq 6/7/vice rubber grips with window for Virtue OLED boards.
Aviator89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 02:51 AM #27
YeloSno
ALT Bazaar - Coming Soon!

Annual Supporting Member
YeloSno supports Team VICIOUS
YeloSno is for the Gunfight
YeloSno is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
YeloSno is Legendary
YeloSno supports Empire
Bleh, I'll still hate the feel and shape of the frame, but I'm just curious as to how you don't get dropoff with that kind of bolt engine design. It looks kind of like a more spooled out invert mini engine. (spooled out as in more heft on the bolt side of things)

Thinking of Buying Something, But Don't Know What?
Have A Look Inside for Some Help.

Sale so good you'll get a ****in' coma trying to find your wallet.

ALT Bazaar
A new top secret project that isn't so secret. Brought to you by the creator of the Ultimate Purchasing Hierarchy and TBQF Technologies.

"Originally posted by R3L: Nostalgia's a hell of a drug."
"Originally posted by Somnambulistz: i'm not wearing any underwear! :D"
YeloSno is offline   Reply With Quote