PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-13-2011, 03:45 PM #1
WJS

WJS owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
First Strike Magazine

So I read a post dated a while back that Tiberius Arms was going to release a magazine for the T9 that did not include the CO2 cartridge parts lowering the cost of the magazine; does this exist?

I don't plan on using CO2 in the gun so if I can save some money on the magazines without the parts for the CO2 that would be great.
WJS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 06:26 PM #2
voodooaddict
Limited Paint Play Zealot

voodooaddict is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by WJS View Post
So I read a post dated a while back that Tiberius Arms was going to release a magazine for the T9 that did not include the CO2 cartridge parts lowering the cost of the magazine; does this exist?

I don't plan on using CO2 in the gun so if I can save some money on the magazines without the parts for the CO2 that would be great.
"Air-less Mag" - A lighter/Cheaper first strike mag for those who have constant air on their 9.1/8.1

Well after almost two years of "in 2 weeks" promises from Tiberius... It's still no where to be seen. Important to note. It would require a 9.1 with remote/tank-in-stock or 8.1 with remote kit. Older T9s wouldn't work with it as through the mag is the only way to supply air.
+ too many ol' Shoebox Shockers for loaners.
voodooaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 10:00 PM #3
PntBllnSquirrel

I personally think that they desided against it, but who's to say at this point.
Old 12-14-2011, 06:33 AM #4
WJS

WJS owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by voodooaddict View Post
"Air-less Mag" - A lighter/Cheaper first strike mag for those who have constant air on their 9.1/8.1
Well after almost two years of "in 2 weeks" promises from Tiberius... It's still no where to be seen. Important to note. It would require a 9.1 with remote/tank-in-stock or 8.1 with remote kit. Older T9s wouldn't work with it as through the mag is the only way to supply air.
Thanks for the info. Too bad. How difficult would it be not to install the hardware for the CO2 cartridge and just sell it? it must be a profit thing.
WJS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 07:10 AM #5
voodooaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by PntBllnSquirrel View Post
I personally think that they desided against it, but who's to say at this point.
I don't doubt it...

It went from "two more weeks" in monthly communication we had with Tiberius, to now completely ignoring the question. An announcement that they decided to cancel the project would have been nice. Instead... nothing.
Old 12-14-2011, 11:50 AM #6
PntBllnSquirrel

This topic has been the only real break down in communication / customer service that I've ever seen with Tiberius.

I agree a ' nope, we aint doin' it no more ' would have been nice lol.
Old 12-14-2011, 03:50 PM #7
voodooaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by PntBllnSquirrel View Post
This topic has been the only real break down in communication / customer service that I've ever seen with Tiberius.

I agree a ' nope, we aint doin' it no more ' would have been nice lol.
It's been the norm regarding unreleased products. Though it's not unusual with small companies and unreleased items to be very talkative one minute and tight lipped the next.

Regarding service for your existing gear, their communication is excellent.
Old 12-15-2011, 10:43 AM #8
PntBllnSquirrel

Tiberius is very good with customer service. I agree 100%
Old 12-27-2011, 10:08 AM #9
Baccummba

I will say that I've dealt with their customer service numerous times and they really just good guys. They may not have the "trained" professionals of some bigger name dealers but then again they arent a big company. Just some good ole' boys and their shop

My only complaint is there web forum is very slow. idk if they're short on web admin or what but it took like 2-3 months just to get account on their forums authenticated or w/e it is.
Baccummba is offline   Reply With Quote