Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-01-2008, 04:49 PM #1
John
Straight shooter with upper management written all over him.

Annual Supporting Member
John is playing at Living Legends VII
John has been published on the PbNation Youtube Channel
John is a PbNation video producer
Team Tryouts

Is your team holding a tryout for new players? Post your information here.

Rules:
1. Teams who will be posting there info here, please post your team name, and all of the info you think will be necessary to get your information out. It is also mandatory that you post contact information. This includes, all messenger programs, e-mails, and pm's. Please include a link to your try-out thread.

2. Please do not discuss any details in this thread as this is to be as informational as possible and cluttering of this thread will not allow this thread to be just that.

3. Flaming will not be tolerated! At all!

4. One thread per team.
John is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-24-2008, 10:11 AM #2
PBC Killa
Always play with HEART!

PBC Killa plays in the PSP
PBC Killa plays in the APPA D4 division
Come out to Gator Paintball in Hudson, Florida for tryouts on the 10th and 11th.

Tryout for RnT Allstarz D1, RnT Speed D2, and Speed D4 for the PSP 2009 season.
Now is your chance to get on a very organized, successful, and established team with a winning history. This is not a free ride also. Sponsorship will be discussed upon making one of these teams.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there, any questions your welcome to pm me. Thanks for your interest. Adam Segrave
Adam Segrave #17
http://www.paintball-command.com
PBC Killa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 12:26 PM #3
corwin5742

kk
corwin5742 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 07:12 PM #4
parcul

All The Way (ATW) Paintball D2 Team Tryouts

All The Way Paintball will be holding tryouts for MAO on Saturday March 14 and March 21. We are looking for players to fill roster spots on our D2 XBall team. Tryouts will be held at ATW Paintball Field in Toney, Alabama. Tryouts will start at 1:00 p.m. Email parcul@mchsi.com or j.wrape@mchsi.com or call Keith, if you are coming. Paint will be sold at the field for $35 per case or bring your own.
All Players attending the tryouts will need to provide the following information on your email when you RSVP:
1. Full Name
2. Full APPA#, if you have one
3. Home and Cell phone number
4. Parents name and address
5. PSP ranking for 2008 Season
cell phone: 256-679-1245
106 Westwood Circle Tony, Alabama 36773
Jimmy Wrape
j.wrape@mchsi.com

Last edited by parcul : 03-09-2009 at 11:33 AM.
parcul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 09:54 AM #5
jarhead38759

Delta Paintball Park Tryouts

We will be holding tryouts on April 25th at the park in Leland for 5 man team to play local and out of state tournaments tryouts will start at 9 am. on sat. there will be no field fee also we will be filling spots on our junior team thanks in advance for more information contact me or Keith.

Keith-662-820-0067
or
The Marine 662-588-1975
WANT SOME COME GET SOME

Last edited by jarhead38759 : 04-07-2009 at 09:57 AM. Reason: forgot contact info
jarhead38759 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 06:47 AM #6
Electric WOP
Sicilian Sauce

has been a member for 10 years
Electric WOP plays in the PSP
Electric WOP plays in the APPA D2 division
New 2010 X-ball Team looking for Ballers

D2-D3 X-ball team looking to finish out roster for 2010 season. Will play PSP, CFOA and GFOA events. Looking for highly committed players. This team has its own private x-ball field and will practice often. Location is around northeast Birmingham, AL

Must be dedicated, have reliable equipment and transportation, a postive/ mature attitude and willing to take criticism to improve. Team attitude is a must.

If this sounds like something you are interested in, PM me with what you think is relevant information about you and include your email address. We will announce team try-outs soon via a private email invitation
"Raise your game!"
www.Ninjapaintball.com
"Ultimate Air Power"
www.GIsportz.com
Electric WOP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 12:52 PM #7
barndawg
Dirty South Killers Capt

barndawg supports Team VICIOUS
barndawg supports Team VICIOUS
barndawg posts videos on PbNation
barndawg plays in the APPA D4 division
Dirty South KIllers We are playing SEPS D4 for 2010 and are looking for players of all skill levels. Must be dedicated and willing to make practices. The team has a bright future ahead of us and we are looking to bring on new people. We need 2 to 3 people The tryouts will be held at Memphis Paintball Park. Hope to see you there or you can PM me with
Experience
Equipment
Position

anything else we can work on from there.
Thanks
Jon

Back Player Gang

Sponsored BY
PaintballBunkerOnline
http://www.paintballbunkeronline.com
barndawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 02:58 PM #8
MikeyLikesIt44

Annual Supporting Member
MikeyLikesIt44 plays in the PSP
MikeyLikesIt44 is an NCPA player
MikeyLikesIt44 plays in the APPA D1 division
Date: Nov. 21st (subject to change based on schedules of participants)
Where: Leeds, AL
Paint: BYOP (or PM beforehand if you need paint)

Team PR1ME will be holding tryouts for the 2011 season. We've played an entire season of CFOA and all the PSPs except for Phx. We have clenched the CFOA D3X Series title and placed 6th at World Cup. Our goal is to play PSP next year and win a series title (at either D3 or D2 depending on our classification).

While we are looking for committed and experienced players, we will also be looking for players that have a good attitude and are willing to learn in order to win.

Please PM me for the exact address or if you have further questions.

Mike McGowan
Team PR1ME
"Raise Your Game!"

NINJA
PRO Regulators
MikeyLikesIt44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 06:51 PM #9
big_murph1986

big_murph1986 plays in the PSP
big_murph1986 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
big_murph1986 plays in the APPA D5 division
big_murph1986 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit

Contact FreshPooky on PBNation or Anthony Lilla on Facebook
"There's no way you can die going to that corner unless you ****in walk there, you ****in run your *** off, you hit the ****in dirt, you shoot the tape, cause your faster than those fat ****s and you will shoot them going there, or oversliding" - Casey "Gator" Glaze

GEAR
big_murph1986 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 12:33 PM #10
tickyticky
Hal Reece

tickyticky donated to help Peyton Trent
tickyticky is an NCPA player
tickyticky plays in the APPA D4 division
ZULU Warriors (D2 PSP) and ZULU Brotherhood (D3 PSP) are always looking for new talent in the surrounding areas. Having players spread out across Mississippi, Alabama, and Florida with the majority of players being from Hernando, MS at CHF we would be more than happy to have anyone and everyone able and willing to tryout for Warriors or Brotherhood or both come out whenever they would like. We will have no set date as of now for a tryout but if you would like to come out and try to gain a spot on either team please feel free to contact me via PM with the following information:

1. When you would like to come out. (We practice on Sundays)
2. Your APPA number so we can look at your history
3. Your preferred division (D2 or D3)
4. Where you currently live and what field you regularly practice at

As of right now, Warriors should have enough guys but like I said, we are always looking. However, Brotherhood is currently in a state of building around our main core of guys that have been around from the start. We have a strong 7 players right now and we are looking to fill the last three slots with quality talent as well as fill another 2-3 reserve positions in case a couple of our solid 10 are unable to make it to Chicago, MAO, or Cup.

Do not contact me if you are not serious about competing for a team that is looking to win. Unlike many teams in todays game we like to have fun and joke around at tournaments and practice but when it comes to getting on the field it is all business. We are looking to build a program of 30-40 players that are committed to ZULU and will play whatever position and division that they are told. We are not just one team but a core group of guys that will play where we have to and when we have to for the better as a whole, not as individuals.

Please let me know if this is something that you are interested in.

tickyticky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 11:17 AM #11
MikeyLikesIt44

Annual Supporting Member
Prime
April 23rd
Leeds, AL
FPO (GI)
No field/air fee

Official date of the tryout for second team @ Prime is April 23rd, the Saturday of Easter weekend. Field Paint Only: GI 2, 3, and limited 4 star will be available at very reasonable prices. Those interested please PM me with email address, APPA number if you have one, and any other information you believe to be relevant. Once I have your information will send out pricing and location via a mass email.

Hope to see you out there.
"Raise Your Game!"

NINJA
PRO Regulators
Old 10-25-2011, 06:58 PM #12
bunkermonkey228

Voodoo
Leland,MS
FPO (DXS)
no field//air fee

Team Voodoo from Leland, MS is looking for additional members to make an honest run at divisional play PM me for more information on tryout dates.
bunkermonkey228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 03:39 PM #13
ScottQ
lefty scissors

Annual Supporting Member
ScottQ is a Moderator
ScottQ is a Supporting Member
ScottQ is a founding member
ScottQ works for a Paintball manufacturer
ScottQ plays in the PSP
ScottQ supports Team VICIOUS

Avarice is looking to pick up 2-3 fresh faces for the 2012 PSP season. We will be competing in Division 3.

All skill levels are welcome and encouraged to come. We are not just looking for striaght killers, but also guys showing potential and coach-ability.

Field fee and all day air: $10
Paint: 45 a case.

We will get things started at 9:30 AM.

Wetumpka Paintball Xtreme Sports, LLC
787 Cedar Lane
Wetumpka, AL 36093

Any skill level come on out. We will possibly build a d4x team if needed.

Once in awhile you get shown the light, the strangest of places if you look at it right.
ScottQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 01:40 PM #14
gangstarr

gangstarr plays in the PSP
Florida D1 team looking for players with D1 or D2 national event experience. we will be setting a date for tryouts sometime soon.

EKK Headgear

Proof that I should not have been left a negative feedback---
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4151969
gangstarr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 04:17 PM #15
Electric WOP
Sicilian Sauce

Prime's final tryout date for the 2012 season for both D2 and D3 will be held on Jan. 15th. Please PM Mikeylikesit44 here on PBNation with full name, email, and level of PB experience. Anyone and everyone is welcome to come out on Jan 15
"Raise your game!"
www.Ninjapaintball.com
"Ultimate Air Power"
www.GIsportz.com
Old 04-12-2012, 03:11 PM #16
MikeyLikesIt44

Annual Supporting Member
PR1ME 2 is overhauling the team and will be having new tryouts, Sunday April 29th, 9:00AM-2:00PM. Current members will also be reassessed.

$10 entry fee. Players under 18 pay zero entry and will get a special price on paint. Procaps paint will be made available. You may BYOP. (NO Valken: Infinity paintballs)

This will be an OPEN practice for anyone to work on their game, not just play for PR1ME 2.

PR1ME 2 plays D4X in the MSXL, ACES 5man, and intends to play PSP Chicago and PSP World Cup. Players looking forward to being on the team need not worry about current level of skill as long as they are willing to commit and learn attitude-free. Members will be expected to pay a modest, $20/month fee as well as commit to at least one full Sat./Sun. weekend or two Sundays per month. The resources of Prime Paintball will be put forward to help the team and its individual members attain whatever potential they wish to achieve in paintball.

If interested, you may contact me, Mike McGowan, at primepaintball@gmail.com

Thank you
"Raise Your Game!"

NINJA
PRO Regulators
Old 11-06-2012, 03:09 PM #17
Electric WOP
Sicilian Sauce

Team PR1ME will be having OPEN TRYOUTS and PRACTICE November 18th, 11:00AM-3:00PM. Even if you just want to come out and play you're more than welcome! If you're interested in the team, make it known, and we'll look out for you!

PR1ME hopes to make another run at D2 in 2013 but will depend entirely on the roster make-up of the team. We'd also LOVE to have a second team that makes it out to the field on a consistent basis. Right now there are several individuals that have proven committed to playing high-level paintball. They just need teammates
www.Exaltpaintball.com
"Raise your game!"
www.Ninjapaintball.com
"Ultimate Air Power"
www.GIsportz.com
Old 10-25-2013, 08:56 PM #18
Electric WOP
Sicilian Sauce

It's that time of year again. Team Prime will be hosting try-outs on Nov 16th/17th out at the Farm. These try-outs are open to all Divisions and XP levels.

Prime Paintball is planning on having two PSP teams next season. One D3 or D4 and the other in D2. We also hope to have D5 and D4 MiLP teams.

The Prime Program is coming off a successful 2013 season. Our D5 team not only won the D5 MiLP series taking 1st at 4 of the 5 events (2nd at the other) but also brought home the World Cup Championship this year in D5 Race to 2. The D4 team also won their Division at MiLP and placed 13th out of 80 teams at Cup. Our D2 squad played the PSP series making Sunday Club every event and ended the season ranked 4th in the world.

If you have a positive attitude, a team mentality, are willing to learn and have the drive, commitment and ability to grind almost every weekend, then the Prime program might be a good fit for you.

Check out our facebook page in the next few days for more details.

https://www.facebook.com/PrimePaintball

Hope to see you at the Farm.
"Raise your game!"
www.Ninjapaintball.com
"Ultimate Air Power"
www.GIsportz.com

Last edited by Electric WOP : 10-25-2013 at 09:00 PM. Reason: left out link
Old 11-03-2013, 10:42 AM #19
MikeyLikesIt44

Annual Supporting Member
PR1ME PROGRAM TRYOUTS

Nov. 16/17 both days 9:00AM. Field Paint Only

$100 for Sat./Sun. entry and two cases of DXS Basic Training. $40/case after.

***Players 17 years old and younger get FREE ENTRY to the tryout and may come one or both days.

Email or Msg here for address.

Players are required to come both days. If you can't make a two-day in the offseason then how can we expect you to during the grind of the season? If it's only possible for you to make one day email us at primepaintball@gmail.com or msg here on FB stating your reasons. There will also be a $20 single day entry fee.

Prime Paintball is planning on having two PSP teams next season. One D3 or D4 and the other in D2. We also hope to have D5 and D4 MiLP teams.

The Prime Program is coming off a successful 2013 season. Our D5 team not only won the D5 MiLP series taking 1st at 4 of the 5 events (2nd at the other) but also brought home the World Cup Championship this year in D5 Race to 2. The D4 team also won their Division at MiLP and placed 13th out of 80 teams at Cup. Our D2 squad played the PSP series making Sunday Club every event and ended the season ranked 4th in the world.

If you have a positive attitude, a team mentality, are willing to learn and have the drive, commitment and ability to grind almost every weekend, then the Prime program might be a good fit for you.

Hope to see you at the Farm.

Mike McGowan & Mike Bianca
"Raise Your Game!"

NINJA
PRO Regulators
Old 11-22-2013, 09:55 PM #20
bordh2o
Air Force Falcons

bordh2o is an NCPA player
bordh2o has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
bordh2o supports DLX Technology
are there any fields or teams closer to columbus, MS?!

SOFT GOODS/GEARBAG SALE

Air Force Academy Falcons Paintball GRAD
bordh2o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 11:18 PM #21
Shogun228

Shogun228 plays in the PSP
Shogun228 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Shogun228 plays in the APPA D4 division
Message us on our Facebook page or send us an email if interested: BiloxiKillShot1@gmail.com