PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-23-2011, 02:12 PM #1
nabisco_12

nabisco_12 is playing at Living Legends VII
new goggles sly vs vforce

hey all whats ur take on, Sly, empire and vforce? im heading in to the shop and going to get 1, i really like the sly but can they have a visor? or does it cover more area... on my current scotts i would b hurting without a visor. I will b in side most of the time but i may try outdoors again

Last edited by nabisco_12 : 12-23-2011 at 03:31 PM.
nabisco_12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-23-2011, 03:39 PM #2
Super69ur
Silly Hats Only

Get the one that fits your the best.... and the most comfortable.

Look at your comment. Back to mine. Back to yours NOW BACK TO MINE. Sadly, it isn't mine. But if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate crap it could LOOK like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through the comments, finding the ones that your comment could look like. Back at mine, what is it? It's a highly effective counter-troll. Look again, MY COMMENT IS NOW DIAMONDS.
Super69ur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 10:59 AM #3
The Redneck King
We Talken Bout PLAYOFFS??

The Redneck King is for the Gunfight
The Redneck King posts videos on PbNation
The Redneck King plays in the APPA D4 division
The Redneck King has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Ok well if you really want a visor you can go with the profiler or grillz. but no sly's do not have a visor. i can not speak for empire because i have never owned a pair. but grillz feel great, they are really comfortable, they breathe well and you can have a visor if you want. same goes with the profilers. sly's are great mask but you can't breathe very well in them and it is hard to hear other people while your wearing them. but like Super69ur said you really need to try them on and see what you like. i own a pair of profits, grillz, and i4's and honestly i4's are my favorite with the grillz being a close second.
The Redneck King is offline   Reply With Quote