Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2011, 11:31 PM #1
jdzy?
#24
 
jdzy?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: So*Cal (562)
jdzy? is an NCPA player
jdzy? supports DLX Technology
LOOKING FOR AKC HUSKY STUD - Southern California

looking for AKC registered Siberian Husky STUD , to breed with my AKC husky, shes beautiful born Blk n White but now shes turning sable , Pm me if your interested, i will pay for stud service pm me for details


Southern California, - LA / OC county area,
__________________
CSUF Titans
#24

jdzy? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-22-2011, 03:53 PM #2
Jpham630
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Heyy are you still looking for a male husky for stud services?
Jpham630 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 06:42 PM #3
jdzy?
#24
 
jdzy?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: So*Cal (562)
jdzy? is an NCPA player
jdzy? supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpham630 View Post
Heyy are you still looking for a male husky for stud services?
yes
__________________
CSUF Titans
#24

jdzy? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 09:36 PM #4
ejqueen
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Husky Stud

Are you still looking for a Husky Stud. I live in San Clemente and have a pure bred AKC Husky male I would be interested in breeding. please contact me if interested.
ejqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 03:46 AM #5
Angelwolfsrevenge
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdzy? View Post
looking for AKC registered Siberian Husky STUD , to breed with my AKC husky, shes beautiful born Blk n White but now shes turning sable , Pm me if your interested, i will pay for stud service pm me for details


Southern California, - LA / OC county area,
Hi jdzy? I have a black and white splash back Siberian husky male with baby blue eyes. He is 5 years old and is akc registered he also has championship bloodlines. He is great with kids. His name is pongolow. He has a brother named peanut butter who Is red and white with baby blue eyes. If you are interested please email me at ninauvalle@gmail.com also to see pictures of them go to deviantart.com and in the search menu bar type in angelwolfsrevenge and u will find a picture of them together also there are some pictures of them when they were puppies if you would like to check those out. I also live in Santa Maria, California.
Angelwolfsrevenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 06:52 PM #6
jdzy?
#24
 
jdzy?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: So*Cal (562)
jdzy? is an NCPA player
jdzy? supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelwolfsrevenge View Post
Hi jdzy? I have a black and white splash back Siberian husky male with baby blue eyes. He is 5 years old and is akc registered he also has championship bloodlines. He is great with kids. His name is pongolow. He has a brother named peanut butter who Is red and white with baby blue eyes. If you are interested please email me at ninauvalle@gmail.com also to see pictures of them go to deviantart.com and in the search menu bar type in angelwolfsrevenge and u will find a picture of them together also there are some pictures of them when they were puppies if you would like to check those out. I also live in Santa Maria, California.
santa maria.. WOW Thats far.. i posted in southern california... like OC/ LA county
__________________
CSUF Titans
#24

jdzy? is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump