Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 12-20-2011, 02:20 PM #1
EgoShootah76
-23-

EgoShootah76 plays in the PSP
EgoShootah76 plays in the APPA D4 division
JT Teams, Old school Nexus, Dye C11s CHEAP!

Hey Nation,
Cleaned out my garage on saturday and found a couple gems I had left over from the season. I am attempting to liquidate quickly so offer up! I use paypal and paypal only. If you dont want to gift the money you will be covering the fees. All prices include shipping to anywhere in the U.S. If you would like insurance/tracking number, or you live somewhere else in the world you will be paying extra. I am an adult and expect you to act like one no matter your age. On that note begin shopping.
Price Drop!

1. Dye C11 Pants. Blue, Size medium. Bought them in april, they were my main pants for the season. One of the plastic rings that you feed the waist strap through snapped off while playing. Dye will replace it (or maybe even the pants) for free. I am selling them extremely cheap due to this and due to the fact that I dont have time to deal with the issue. My laziness is your gain! There is absolutely no damage to these pants other than the clip. They are very dirty in the picture but I am going to the laundromat to clean everything tonight. No rips or tears or holes at all!
70 Shipped to your door!

[IMG][/IMG]

2. Next up I have my Black JT Teams. They are in great shape. No rips or tears or holes. They are size 30-34.

I am asking 75 Shipped OBO on these.

[IMG][/IMG]

3. Last but not least I have my absolutely wonderful London Nexus C6 Jersey. This is quite the piece. It has been a beloved jersey of mine but its time to pass it on. Very rare, no rips tears or anything! As well as the others this one will be washed tonight and if interested I can send out pictures of any of the items tonight. It is an XL.

80 OBO

[IMG][/IMG]
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...9#post76776049

Last edited by EgoShootah76 : 01-14-2012 at 02:46 PM.
EgoShootah76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-16-2012, 01:27 PM #2
FL Chance
Go big or go home

FL Chance plays in the PSP
FL Chance is playing at Living Legends V
FL Chance supports Pev's Paintball
c11 pants sold to me!
3rd place cfps event 3 d4 xball
1st place cfps event 3 d5 rt2

1st place cfps event 4 d5 rt2
3rd place cfps event 5 d4 xball
2nd place cfps event 5 d5 rt2
FL Chance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 03:51 PM #3
EgoShootah76
-23-

EgoShootah76 plays in the PSP
EgoShootah76 plays in the APPA D4 division
yup ill change that! C11 pants are sold jts are pending. Someone offer on this beautiful jersey
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...9#post76776049
EgoShootah76 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.