Dark Side Donut Master

DSDM plays in the PSP
DSDM donated to help Peyton Trent
DSDM owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
DSDM owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
DSDM is Legendary
Places to play around Fort Rucker

Hello,

I will be doing some training at Fort Rucker from Jan - Apr 12. I am looking for someplace to play (airball/speedball) while I am there. Please Let me know what is out there.

thanks

Michael
PTI Certified Master Airsmith #2822
Sergeant First Class, U.S. Army, Retired (1983-2003)
Facebook
DSDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-19-2011, 05:53 PM #2
patedirtysouth

has been a member for 10 years
patedirtysouth plays in the PSP
patedirtysouth supports our troops
patedirtysouth is All In
If you want to play rec and speed ball dothan survival games is your best bet as it is only about 40 mins from ft rucker. if you want airball there is a psp field in wetumpka which is about an hour and 30.

DSG has more players on a week to week basis but wetumpka consistently has a better tournement group on sundays that they are open. i say "that they are open" because wetumpka is only open on sundays that there is a tournement practice.) however, that will be around 3 weekends a month during the time you are there since 3 teams practice out of there. the practices at both dsg and wetumpka are usually posted on here by either L.A. swat or avarice players.

message me if your wanting to go out one weekend and ill let you know what is going on where.

Not dating WOMEN as hot as you wished you were? Change that tomorrow at http://positivechangeusa.com/persona...opment/dating/
patedirtysouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 11:20 AM #3
DSDM
Dark Side Donut Master

DSDM plays in the PSP
DSDM donated to help Peyton Trent
DSDM owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
DSDM owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
DSDM is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by patedirtysouth View Post
If you want to play rec and speed ball dothan survival games is your best bet as it is only about 40 mins from ft rucker. if you want airball there is a psp field in wetumpka which is about an hour and 30.

DSG has more players on a week to week basis but wetumpka consistently has a better tournement group on sundays that they are open. i say "that they are open" because wetumpka is only open on sundays that there is a tournement practice.) however, that will be around 3 weekends a month during the time you are there since 3 teams practice out of there. the practices at both dsg and wetumpka are usually posted on here by either L.A. swat or avarice players.

message me if your wanting to go out one weekend and ill let you know what is going on where.
Sounds fun, I'll do that once I get settled in.
PTI Certified Master Airsmith #2822
Sergeant First Class, U.S. Army, Retired (1983-2003)
Facebook
DSDM is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups