Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-03-2011, 10:34 AM #148
mick.caron

okok cause i shipped a lot of shocker parts

everything just went fine in like one week but two of my barrel tips have been shipped and after 20days, buyer didn't receive it yet
mick.caron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-03-2011, 11:22 AM #149
playing in traffic
Shop smart....shop S-Mart

has been a member for 10 years
Hmmmm its possible they might have been held up in customs. What description did you use?
playing in traffic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 12:52 PM #150
mick.caron

Paintball Replacement parts
mick.caron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 11:28 AM #151
shooter686

shooter686 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
shooter686 plays in the APPA D5 division
shooter686 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
shooter686 supports DLX Technology
HI All!

I'm moving over from California to Canada in a couple of months and I'm sorting thru all my paintball stuff that I am bringing over, and just double checking if I read everything right on the best way to bring them over.

I am mainly bringing my markers (07ego, geo2, shocker) , HPA tanks and some masks.

(1) send it thru usps
(2) mark it as a gift
(3) remove reg from tank, label the tank as paintball gear, and put a note saying it contained c02/air

Appreciate any other useful suggestions! Thanks!

DaLUXE MOB

Purple/Silver Splash 1.0 Luxe
shooter686 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 01:50 PM #152
Vegard
LOST

Vegard is a Supporting Member
Vegard is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Vegard is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by shooter686 View Post
HI All!

I'm moving over from California to Canada in a couple of months and I'm sorting thru all my paintball stuff that I am bringing over, and just double checking if I read everything right on the best way to bring them over.

I am mainly bringing my markers (07ego, geo2, shocker) , HPA tanks and some masks.

(1) send it thru usps
(2) mark it as a gift
(3) remove reg from tank, label the tank as paintball gear, and put a note saying it contained c02/air

Appreciate any other useful suggestions! Thanks!
Bring it with you in your luggage on the plane/car/truck or whatever else you're using, no need to pay anything then. (checked in luggage for the plane ofcourse)
-growing older is mandatory growing up is optional-
FS Random Markerbundle FS
Vegard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 09:14 PM #153
DubGeek13
YouTube.com/DubGeek13

DubGeek13 is playing at Living Legends V
DubGeek13 is playing at Living Legends VI
DubGeek13 is playing at Living Legends VII
DubGeek13 owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
When in doubt, always use USPS when shipping to Canada. Use them all the time and don't have any horror stories. Don't, however, get me started on UPS!
DubGeek13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 01:55 PM #154
JOHNNY G
little rainbow bomb

JOHNNY G donated to help Peyton Trent
JOHNNY G owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
JOHNNY G supports DLX Technology
JOHNNY G supports Empire
Just got my luxe today the value was down as 850.00 and used paintball gear. I had no fees at all

"Originally posted by "Codypbnation: You really are a dick Johnny"
JOHNNY G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 06:21 PM #155
7NationSoldier
The Double D

7NationSoldier supports DLX Technology
I tried getting my luxe shipped out today and there was a problem because of the batteries, can I get some advice/help on this?

Full story: I had a bud help me out with a transaction on here cause it's my first one. Told me he'd ship my luxe when he was shipping some other stuff out. He tells me later today that he couldn't ship the luxe with the batteries and that he was told it was "illegal to ship lithium ion batteries". This was at Canada post

Edit: Everything is all good now, battery wasn't unplugged which would've been the problem.

Last edited by 7NationSoldier : 09-04-2012 at 01:34 AM.
7NationSoldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 11:03 PM #156
Psycho D
Say Cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7NationSoldier View Post
I tried getting my luxe shipped out today and there was a problem because of the batteries, can I get some advice/help on this?

Full story: I had a bud help me out with a transaction on here cause it's my first one. Told me he'd ship my luxe when he was shipping some other stuff out. He tells me later today that he couldn't ship the luxe with the batteries and that he was told it was "illegal to ship lithium ion batteries". This was at Canada post
Call Canada Post or the CBSA(Canada Border Services Agency)and confirm with them. I've never heard of dry lithium ion batteries being a problem to ship across the border. I've done it a ton of times legally. However you never know.
Psycho D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 07:28 AM #157
rspiller

rspiller owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
rspiller has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
rspiller has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Curious if you have to pay any fees for picking up items from the states. I use

http://shippingtowellesleyisland.com/

and go pick up the items from Kingston. Should I be paying fee's for used paintball gear?
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3845816

Ninja Uppd DM7
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...&highlight=dm7
rspiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 12:18 AM #158
mexi ca40k
Pump Playa

mexi ca40k is playing at Living Legends V
mexi ca40k is for the Gunfight
mexi ca40k is for the Gunfight
mexi ca40k supports Pev's Paintball
mexi ca40k has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
mexi ca40k has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
mexi ca40k is attending Decay of Nations VI
Just call the postal service to see what there rules and regulations are on stuff, it's way better to know in advance
mexi ca40k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:57 AM #159
DetroitVelvetSmooth
Yeah...

DetroitVelvetSmooth owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Having a hard time getting an ego 7 cleared through customs. It's shipped from California, marked as a gift and as it entered Quebec and checked out by a broker it was immediately returned to Illinois. Ideas?
DetroitVelvetSmooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 12:08 PM #160
Psycho D
Say Cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitVelvetSmooth View Post
Having a hard time getting an ego 7 cleared through customs. It's shipped from California, marked as a gift and as it entered Quebec and checked out by a broker it was immediately returned to Illinois. Ideas?
Your shipment should have never gone to a broker unless it was specified by you. It should have went directly to Canada Customs where they would have inspected it and sent it on to you if everything checked out.. If CBSA had any suspicions about your "Gift" they would have been in contact with you. My guess is the broker didn't know anything about your shipment and that was probably the reason they sent it back. How was your marker shipped, courier or USPS??
Old 03-08-2013, 03:46 PM #161
new ion?
Uni Sucks....

Having a lovely time an orracle from the states here... seller shipped FOR THE SECOND TIME on Feb 18th, and it's now... March 8th and I haven't seen anything. He didn't provide tracking (not impressed) and he claims he hasn't seen anything...

WTB cocker pneus, slider & Karni FB

Jack Wood:
And I think that if you think something is bull****, you have every right to say you think it is. Just because bull**** is the norm doesn't mean it stinks any less.
new ion? is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 04:34 PM #162
Psycho D
Say Cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by new ion? View Post
Having a lovely time an orracle from the states here... seller shipped FOR THE SECOND TIME on Feb 18th, and it's now... March 8th and I haven't seen anything. He didn't provide tracking (not impressed) and he claims he hasn't seen anything...
Sounds kind of suspect to me. When this guy dropped off the package at USPS to ship to you he would have received a tracking number. Even though the tracking number will not show package progress once the shipment is tendered to Canada Post it will show up on the USPS website until they give it to Canada Post. So if this guy claims he's seen nothing then I'd say he's trying to pull a scam. Ask him for the tracking number USPS gave him when he dropped off your shipment. If he doesn't have it or says he never got one, he's lying. I'm only hoping you payed with Paypal or a Credit Card where you would have some recourse if he is trying to scam you. I hope it works out for you. It doesn't matter who you tender a package to, there is always some sort of tracking number that goes with it.
Old 03-08-2013, 04:51 PM #163
new ion?
Uni Sucks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho D View Post
Sounds kind of suspect to me. When this guy dropped off the package at USPS to ship to you he would have received a tracking number. Even though the tracking number will not show package progress once the shipment is tendered to Canada Post it will show up on the USPS website until they give it to Canada Post. So if this guy claims he's seen nothing then I'd say he's trying to pull a scam. Ask him for the tracking number USPS gave him when he dropped off your shipment. If he doesn't have it or says he never got one, he's lying. I'm only hoping you payed with Paypal or a Credit Card where you would have some recourse if he is trying to scam you. I hope it works out for you. It doesn't matter who you tender a package to, there is always some sort of tracking number that goes with it.
I gifted with Paypal.

Jack Wood:
And I think that if you think something is bull****, you have every right to say you think it is. Just because bull**** is the norm doesn't mean it stinks any less.
Old 03-08-2013, 05:20 PM #164
Psycho D
Say Cheese

Quote:
I gifted with Paypal.
Oh Geez, I don't think you have buyer protection if you gift with Paypal. If you have this guys phone number maybe give him a call and tell him you're kind of concerned and if he's evasive then maybe mention that you know if he honestly dropped off your marker at USPS then there would be a tracking number of some sort. Tell him you want proof he actually sent you your purchase. Failing that plaster his username all over the site stating he's a scammer. There has to be someone on the site that knows who he is and where he lives.
Old 03-08-2013, 06:10 PM #165
new ion?
Uni Sucks....

He said he's going out for the night and will check tomorrow. Definitely no protection.

Jack Wood:
Old 03-08-2013, 06:55 PM #166
Psycho D
Say Cheese

Quote:
He said he's going out for the night and will check tomorrow. Definitely no protection.
You can sure tell where his priorities are. Good luck with this.
Old 03-10-2013, 01:31 PM #167
new ion?
Uni Sucks....

He refunded my money last night saying it bounced back again. Lost $10 due to shipping... But that's better than 300

Jack Wood:
Old 03-10-2013, 07:18 PM #168
Psycho D
Say Cheese

Quote:
He refunded my money last night saying it bounced back again. Lost $10 due to shipping... But that's better than 300