Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-11-2011, 03:49 PM #1
rcsvsbays

Phantom efficiency

I was wondering which setup is more effecient for co2. Vertical stock class, back bottle or a drop out changer? Currently using VSC setup, and I was wondering if It would be worth running a different set up?
rcsvsbays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-11-2011, 04:16 PM #2
Nahib_Stilgar

For 12gs?

I think the BBA is the most efficient. The drop out might get 1 or 2 shots less and then the VSC might get 1 or 2 shots less than that... So the most gain you might get is 4-5 shots by switching.

Before you switch though you should try to play with all the set ups and find out which one is the most comfortable for you to play with. An extra 3 shots might not be worth it if the ergonomics of the gun dont work for you...

Personally I like my Drop out. not a big fan of the BBA. I like VSC too.
Nahib_Stilgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 04:25 PM #3
rcsvsbays

Thanks, I was looking at the drop out myself. Is it any faster than the vsc setup, to change 12 grams?
rcsvsbays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 04:41 PM #4
senghing27
Gosh Dang.....

has been a member for 10 years
senghing27 plays in the PSP
senghing27 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
senghing27 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcsvsbays View Post
Thanks, I was looking at the drop out myself. Is it any faster than the vsc setup, to change 12 grams?
I change 12 grams faster on the VSC setup than I do with the drop out. It's really going to depend on you.

If anything, you'd want to look into a WGP slam changer or an AGD Micro CA, those two are pretty quick when it comes to changing out 12 grams.
senghing27 is offline   Reply With Quote