Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

View Poll Results: Which is better in you opinion?
GoG eXTCy (stock w/BH) 1 10.00%
DP G4 2 20.00%
Mini (v3) 2 20.00%
Mokal Aura 3 30.00%
Proto Rail 2 20.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-07-2011, 05:32 PM #1
TierOneDesigns

Best NEW gun under 350?

I know the question has been asked but I just really want to be sure I buy the best one as I will be keeping it for a while.

I can NOT but anything used at the moment although I would like to.
I have been researching the guns around this range for a while like the mini, G4, Rail, eXTCy, and the Aura.

I know pretty much all about their main features like the boards, feednecks, and asa's. I am looking for more of an specific opinion not just "G4 hands down"... who does that help? I feel like I shouldn't add a poll but I will anyways.

ALSO, please don't talk about price just pretend that all the guns I listed cost 300. I know I'm asking for a lot of info, I don't expect essays I'm just looking for help please

Feel free to suggest any other markers under 350 also please (new not used)

Thanks, Zack

Last edited by TierOneDesigns : 12-07-2011 at 05:34 PM. Reason: messed up
TierOneDesigns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 06:02 PM #2
cire83
RETIRED KILLER

cire83 supports Team VICIOUS
cire83 plays in the APPA D5 division
cire83 supports DLX Technology
I would go with the mini. I had one (traded on an Axe) shoots great, good air efficiency, A/C barrel threads, plenty of upgrades available. Simple to work on,

The down sides for me were not having an On/off asa, but NDZ has an adapter for them,or the Empire Relay asa is very Nice!!. Also the stock trigger, I diidn't like the feel of.

'12 BOB LONG G6R

JESUS FREAK
cire83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 08:36 PM #3
AndoyPinoy

AndoyPinoy plays in the APPA D4 division
um imo. Spend 50 more bucks and get a Etha
AndoyPinoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 08:46 PM #4
tlmiller

tlmiller is for the Gunfight
After buying an Aura so I could get to check one out, I'd have to vote for it. Light, internally plumbed, decent board, on/off w/ purge ASA, smooth, and very comfortable frame. Trigger is only so-so, but overall, fantastic marker given it's price. Definitely my favorite in that segment. I can't wait to try an Etha to see how it compares. I dare say the Aura will be the superior marker, although obviously the Etha will outsell it by many, many times over since it's PE.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you use Linux.
tlmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 02:34 PM #5
liverlip

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlmiller View Post
After buying an Aura so I could get to check one out, I'd have to vote for it. Light, internally plumbed, decent board, on/off w/ purge ASA, smooth, and very comfortable frame. Trigger is only so-so, but overall, fantastic marker given it's price. Definitely my favorite in that segment. I can't wait to try an Etha to see how it compares. I dare say the Aura will be the superior marker, although obviously the Etha will outsell it by many, many times over since it's PE.
I just got a second hand Aura and I agree. Amazing for the price. If you are willing to upgrade a little I would choose the G4 and get a TechT bolt system.

][nvert User IS A THIEF
liverlip is offline   Reply With Quote