Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-27-2011, 04:51 PM #1
Reddissh

Ok so I have $900 and I can buy a clone vx or a luxe 1.5 with freak barrel kit and all inserts. What do I do? Whats the freak kit alone? because I already have a stainless steel kit but deadly wind barrel for autococker.

Last edited by Reddissh : 11-27-2011 at 04:55 PM.
Reddissh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-27-2011, 05:24 PM #2
Immortal15

Immortal15 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Immortal15 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Immortal15 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
First off if your going in the Luxe direction dont waste your time with a 1.5. Get either a 1 with Pooty or NDZ parts to stop FSDO or a 2 but to save money just take the 1 with those parts. The Luxe will shoot smoother out of the box but once the Clone breaks in and is taken care of it will catch up. The Clone will be more efficient and less temprementle but you won't have to worry about that if you don't play in pretty cold weather. Luxe will be easier to maintain and has a talking board whereas the Clone has a screen. Big whoop. Anyway whatever gun fits you best is your call. The Feak inserts are compatible with the Deadly Wind (non Null) barrels).

Hope this helps!
Immortal15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 03:10 PM #3
JC001
CrownPB

JC001 plays in the PSP
JC001 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
JC001 posts videos on PbNation
JC001 plays in the APPA D4 division
Shoot them both to decide. I prefer Clone
JC001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 11:05 PM #4
Fenix

Fenix is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Fenix owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Fenix supports Team VICIOUS
I am just not a fan of either of these guns. I owned a Clone when they first came out and I think I got a lemon because that thing was a blender. When it shot, I was amazed at how it would shoot, but I could not get it to shoot more than a handfull of shots per hopper. I did not want to deal with that headache so I got rid of it. The Luxe has never intrigued me. I do like the trigger though. The new Clones are suppossed to be really good so I would say Clone VX.
Fenix is offline   Reply With Quote