Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2011, 05:11 PM #1
Immortal15
 
 
Immortal15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Long Island, New York
Immortal15 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Immortal15 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Immortal15 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Pads-Empire/Dye/P.E/Sly

I`ve been playing paintball for awhile and rarely get shot in the forearms but considering the sales for Black Friday I`ve been looking into some pads. What`s you guys experiance with these pads?

Thanks!
__________________
R.I.P Charlie, my neighbor
SpIne OwneRs ClUb
SPG
Immortal15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 07:26 PM #2
cslguy
 
 
cslguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
They are all great but personally I have the 2011 Empire Grind pads and they never fail, with the thumb loop, wrist and bicep strap, they are ideal for any sized arm. They look awesome too!

The Slys look great too, they back player ones have more padding than the front player ones. The Dye pads would be great but to expensive for some, they are $60
cslguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 07:39 PM #3
Immortal15
 
 
Immortal15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Long Island, New York
Immortal15 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Immortal15 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Immortal15 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by cslguy View Post
They are all great but personally I have the 2011 Empire Grind pads and they never fail, with the thumb loop, wrist and bicep strap, they are ideal for any sized arm. They look awesome too!

The Slys look great too, they back player ones have more padding than the front player ones. The Dye pads would be great but to expensive for some, they are $60
Yeah I know prices and everything. I`m actually gonna buy the Slys. Thanks for the input.
__________________
R.I.P Charlie, my neighbor
SpIne OwneRs ClUb
SPG
Immortal15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 09:09 AM #4
cslguy
 
 
cslguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal15 View Post
Yeah I know prices and everything. I`m actually gonna buy the Slys. Thanks for the input.
Ok cool, no problem. I saw that they were $37 on ANS, thats a steal. Are you getting the back or front players?
cslguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 12:58 PM #5
Immortal15
 
 
Immortal15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Long Island, New York
Immortal15 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Immortal15 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Immortal15 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by cslguy View Post
Ok cool, no problem. I saw that they were $37 on ANS, thats a steal. Are you getting the back or front players?
I play everywhere but mostly front so yeah front.
__________________
R.I.P Charlie, my neighbor
SpIne OwneRs ClUb
SPG
Immortal15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump