Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

This forum is no longer used for new feedback. Please read this thread for more information.

Old 07-20-2001, 12:48 AM #1
ov1TACTICAL

has been a member for 10 years
Trade for GA Boys: Bushmaster AR15 Shorty

I am thinking about getting back into the game after a long hiatus. I started playing in 1986! Well, it seems that things have changed quite a bit. I stopped playing when I went into the Army. Now, I would like to play again.

I would like to offer in trade, a ONCE fired Bushmaster AR15 Shorty, with Aimpoint Site. It has a 16 inch barrel with a flash suppresor. A VERY pristine rifle. This is one of the better AR15's on the market. I have too many real firearms, so the easiest way for me to rationalize a paintball gun acquisition is to trade for one!

I would consider a trade for pretty much any Bud Orr product. I do really like the AutoCocker.
I would also consider any gun that has some weight to it. As I am a former Army Infantryman, I like a weapon with some weight to it, and the potential for a butt stock...

Here are a few stipulations...
This must be done in person so that I know who I am dealing with.
You must be at least 18 years of age... (Thank your nanny state government) Or have a parent with you to trade and take posession.
You need to be in Georgia. Or willing to travel to the Atlanta area.
And above all, you must be serious.

I am in the Atlanta Georgia area. So if you are interested, email me. And if you are in need of a player, drop me a line.
Advertisement