Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-29-2011, 01:40 PM #1
sl1980able

Vibe custom gun stand/case anyone??

Just wanted some thoughts, I am prototyping one of my own. No pics/details yet. Completing the project tomorrow. I will update on this as well. I really didn't see anything on the market that appealed to me. So I made my own custom one. I'll let you guys out there be the judge and there is a whole lot of positives then I'll see what I can do. It would probably work for a lot of different kind of paintball markers. A case I wanted to make the Envy already comes with a really nice case. But beyond that how to you protect your gear and find a case in the process. Especially teams that are trying to present themselves well (matching gear and equipment). I have what I think will work in mind.

Something that will store/ barrels,hopper, a tank, extra parts. Something to protect my gear so I am on a quest to build a sweet case as well. Something so unique to say set the pace which all others look too.... ;-).

Just thought I could help out
sl1980able is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-01-2011, 06:23 PM #2
sl1980able

Finishing up some details on this stand. Test fitted/mocked it up last night and it looks awesome, truly one of the coolest things I have built. Still plan on this Sunday. Ill just say even management at work even thought it was awesome idea. My envy looks pretty sweet there almost floating in it.
sl1980able is offline   Reply With Quote