Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-25-2011, 02:15 PM #1
(NMA)SixSigma

vforce lenses...what works for you

Hey I was just wondering, my lens on my vforce mask is getting pretty beat up, scratches and what have you, I was just wondering would it make sense to get a tinted lens? or a yellow lens? chrome lens? ok you get the picture...any thoughts?
Commandment #1: I am the War Lord and the wrathful God of Combat and I will ALWAYS lead you from the front, not the rear.
-Marcinko
(NMA)SixSigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-25-2011, 02:45 PM #2
SHAG77
pumpin' aint easy!

has been a member for 10 years
If you can find them, try a pair of the Chromatic lens. They "auto tint" to the conditions. They get dark in the sun and light in the shade. If you cannot find them, I would say what you are comfortable with. The smoke lens are not much darker than clear to be honest. Chrome tinted are a different story. I feel they are a bit darker than the regular smoke lens. however, in woods play it might give you away if you are trying to lay low on the field. The chrome will probably scratch up worse if not be more noticeable.

The amber lens are nice if you deal with a yellow world. Don't get me wrong I wore Amber lens for a long time however, when you play complex game with a number of different hopper tapes it does get tricky figuring out what color it is. For instance, yellow and white will look the same. However, amber lens give a nice pop on the world.

good luck
Old PBN Feedback | M.Carter Brown's Feedback | Automags.Org's Feedback | Ebay's Feedback | PayPal Verified
SHAG77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 03:36 PM #3
(NMA)SixSigma

wow that is some awesome feed back...dude i feel like such a dick now. thanks for putting me in an even a worse guilt trip lol.

seriously tho, I was about to get the amber lenses right before you posted that, I def can see how that would make you "color blind" something I never thought about before. Just out of curiosity do you know what websites might sell chromatic lenses?
Commandment #1: I am the War Lord and the wrathful God of Combat and I will ALWAYS lead you from the front, not the rear.
-Marcinko
(NMA)SixSigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 09:02 PM #4
SHAG77
pumpin' aint easy!

has been a member for 10 years
Hi,

I just order from the team's store. You can probably get them direct from V force or they can point you to a dealer. Their official name is Photo Chromatic lens. Use a shopping search engine like google shopping or equivalent. Amber are good for straight forward games like pick up play. Something like IoN, not so much.
Old PBN Feedback | M.Carter Brown's Feedback | Automags.Org's Feedback | Ebay's Feedback | PayPal Verified

Last edited by SHAG77 : 10-25-2011 at 09:07 PM.
SHAG77 is offline   Reply With Quote