PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-24-2011, 10:33 PM #1
luckydud13
Just call me newbie

luckydud13 plays in the APPA beginner division
Scenario in <2 weeks, messed up my SP1!

So, I'm not that bright. Less than two weeks till the biggest scenario event I have ever played at, and probably will ever play at, I mess around with my marker, trying to change out the board.

When I got the blackheart board, it was missing an air through screw (I think that's what its called) the one from the back of the gun. I used one from the stock board, and ended up breaking it. Then, after talking to GOG, I put the other one from the stock board into the blackheart board and now I'm getting leaks everywhere! One from the board itself, near the large black (solenoid?), one from where the board attaches to under the grip (the hose) and one from near the macroline fitting on the grip. It doesn't make sense, because it never leaked before, is it a bad board?

I really, really want to get this up and running before November 4th, and will pay to get it done. I just need to know WHAT I need to do.

Here's a video where I basically explain to you what and where the problems are. I really hope someone can help.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEZdsu4kB6Q

Thanks
luckydud13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-25-2011, 05:01 PM #2
NoX13
WARNING: I Do Dumb ****!

NoX13 has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
NoX13 has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
NoX13 is Legendary
sounds like it could be the noid.. or possibly a banjo fitting.

if you havent really done this type of stuff yourself before your better off letting someone else take care of it for you (local marker tech at nearby field maybe) but it could just be loose screws or fittings...

you can ship it to gog and they can fix it for ya pretty cheap depending on whats wrong with it.. noids are about 20 plus a few for labor..the turn around you should have it back before your game.

My drinking team has a paintball problem.

**** you, **** you, Youre Cool, **** YOU!,

Tiberius T9 Package
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4436345
NoX13 is offline   Reply With Quote