Old 10-22-2011, 04:48 PM #1
Frizholy2
HK ARMY

Frizholy2 is a Paintball photographer
Frizholy2 posts videos on PbNation
[Closed] Shady Buyer

THIS GUY CAUSED ME A REALLLLLLY HARD TIME

DO NOT TRADE WITH jsh4ster

How do i leave negative seller feedback? I sold this guy my geo2 for dirt cheap and he had it within 2 days of talking to me.. Apparently the gun has a leak in the noid.. simple fix. I offered to order a NIB noid to his house or even pay to have it shipped to Planet Eclipse or Ground Assault in NJ. The guy said it was basically just too inconvenient because I guess he ABSOLUTELY NEEDS HIS GUN next weekend.. I guess I am not used to that type of dedication

I told him I would love to refund and get him out of my life but I spent a little of the money already, knowing so.. he STILL filed a report on PayPal...

I can barely afford to eat properly due to school and this dude is making me ****ing borrow money to resolve this.
Advertisement
Old 10-22-2011, 07:28 PM #2
aerosaaber

aerosaaber supports our troops
did he send it back to you?
i think paypal requires he send it back before you refund the money.
(this will give you time to get $ together and make sure he actually sends it back)

Post screenshots (READ THE STICKY) to back up your side of the story or mods will close this thread with a quickness.
I play woodsball/scenario but I don't hate on speedballers.
Old 10-23-2011, 01:10 PM #3
Open_Truth (Banned)

Open_Truth owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Open_Truth owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
You will need to show screenshots of what you are saying.

It's odd that you want to leave negative feedback for someone that bought your Geo. What's odd is that they paid for it, they received it, and now, you want to leave them negative feedback because they told you that there was a leak from the solenoid, but they didn't want you to pay for a new one to be shipped to them? It's a bit confusing to be honest with you.

Here is the buyers thread, BTW: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...142&highlight=

And the buyer has another thread in WTB looking for a Geo2, amongst other things.
Old 10-23-2011, 09:28 PM #4
Frizholy2
HK ARMY

NO... i said I would pay to have it sent anywhere or have a new noid shipped to him... the point is I told him I didn't have the money and he still filed a report without telling me..

I can post txt screen shots soon but idc anymore I have mad offers already and this guy is only losing a great deal..
Old 10-23-2011, 09:53 PM #5
Open_Truth (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frizholy2 View Post
NO... i said I would pay to have it sent anywhere or have a new noid shipped to him... the point is I told him I didn't have the money and he still filed a report without telling me..

I can post txt screen shots soon but idc anymore I have mad offers already and this guy is only losing a great deal..
Yes, post up the screen shots. It's really confusing as you seem to say that you have shipped him the marker and he complained about the leak, and now you have "mad offers and (he) is only losing a great deal..." which implies that you still have the marker.
Old 10-24-2011, 03:13 AM #6
Frizholy2
HK ARMY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Open_Truth View Post
Yes, post up the screen shots. It's really confusing as you seem to say that you have shipped him the marker and he complained about the leak, and now you have "mad offers and (he) is only losing a great deal..." which implies that you still have the marker.
.. losing a great deal since he's shipping it back and going to try and find another gun.. Maybe Im crazy but i thought geo2's went for like 7
Old 10-24-2011, 12:40 PM #7
Open_Truth (Banned)

Quote:
.. losing a great deal since he's shipping it back and going to try and find another gun.. Maybe Im crazy but i thought geo2's went for like 7
Where did you state this previously? And your screenshots?
Old 10-24-2011, 03:22 PM #8
Derppen like a Baws

.. is playing at Living Legends V
.. owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
.. supports Pev's Paintball
.. has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Iv'e seen a few nice ones for 7 but they also range to like 850-9 if they are immaculate and probably more.
Old 10-24-2011, 03:46 PM #9
kwoodpaintballer87

if you didnt tell him it was leaking when you sent it to him/sold it, and he sent it back, and wanted a refund bc you sent him a broken gun, i can see why he wouldnt want to wait for it to be fixed or anything......even if you did sell it for cheap

GUN SALE
Old 10-24-2011, 03:54 PM #10
USAFWD
Privates Investigator

Annual Supporting Member
USAFWD is a Mega Moderator
USAFWD donated to help Peyton Trent
USAFWD supports our troops
Going to close this since no screen shots have been posted.

As for leaving him negative feedback, that is not appropriate at all. He paid for a working product, and it is not his fault it was broken nor his responsibility to now cater to how it is fixed.
Closed Thread