Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-07-2011, 10:29 AM #1
camdoh89

@@@@word To Mike@@@@

Mike , Everyone Boasts About How Great Asg , Warped And Everyones Turf Field Is.i Am Sure If You Make Your Field The Same Dimensions As Asg You Will Have A Lot Of Teams Swap Over.guys Are Tired Of Hiking Up Warpds Field Or Driving To Colton!
camdoh89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-08-2011, 01:09 AM #2
team_Static_Age

team_Static_Age supports Team VICIOUS
Its too small I have told him this. I can lane and take out half the other side with ease. But the turf he uses is great but expensive.
team_Static_Age is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 10:59 AM #3
CARLOSV2

CARLOSV2 plays in the PSP
CARLOSV2 plays in the APPA D3 division
he should mix the turf up then buy the rest of it thats some what good dosent have to be that expensive

]batteries not included (bni) pump team
CARLOSV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 02:32 PM #4
camdoh89

Quote:
Originally Posted by CARLOSV2 View Post
he should mix the turf up then buy the rest of it thats some what good dosent have to be that expensive
true
Old 10-11-2011, 02:32 AM #5
ToLiveInInfamy
WHO WANTS IT?PIGS

Quote:
Originally Posted by camdoh89 View Post
Mike , Everyone Boasts About How Great Asg , Warped And Everyones Turf Field Is.i Am Sure If You Make Your Field The Same Dimensions As Asg You Will Have A Lot Of Teams Swap Over.guys Are Tired Of Hiking Up Warpds Field Or Driving To Colton!
couldnt have said it better
Old 10-12-2011, 03:22 PM #6
team_Static_Age

Quote:
Originally Posted by CARLOSV2 View Post
There is a big price difference in good turf and crap. He has top end soccer turf that has padding on it so you dont get all the rocks and junk and wont go to hell after a month. Most fields I have seen will not go to this extent and just buy football turf or some cheesy astro turf that will not go weeks on end with the constant playing this field sees. On top of that his lot he has his field on does not have a very square field he has the hyperball and fun house on that and both of those are king of one sided as well, sort of junk since snake side is usually the straightes side on 3 of his fields everything else has zigs and zags and no mirrors.
Old 10-13-2011, 09:43 AM #7
camdoh89

he needs to a) buy more turf and a psp field so all the teams go to him .or cut the turf and leave dirt and place turf in front of the bunkers you will be diving in.he has a dope spot.but is doing nothing with it for us
Old 10-15-2011, 10:52 PM #8
team_Static_Age

Its too much money in his opinion. Players there are happy with it what he has going he has over 400 people a day. The only place that comes close is sc village basically. He is not 100% for speedball he is for the rentals and scenario. Look next time you are there the speedball hyper area is just a lil slice of his cake. Scenarios players rec players are huge.
Old 10-16-2011, 10:31 PM #9
camdoh89

then why doesnt he sell the turf or field?you said your own words he has dope rec facility....thats why were here to discuss his tournament fields bringing in more revenue.rec is accomplished on to the next
Old 10-17-2011, 06:07 PM #10
team_Static_Age

Why would he want to sell a field or the turf, that makes no sense. Players do play on it but its not a main attraction at his field. Tournaments cost a lot of money, turf costs money, players are happy just playing on what is there. Also tournament players tend to indtimidate or harass the newer players from what I have seen. I dont mind driving to asg or sc village to play a turf field but his field will do just messing around.

So to sum it all up. He doesnt need to do it the place is doing better than most of the places out in california. I mean hell you see how busy it has been lately?
Old 10-18-2011, 10:56 PM #11
camdoh89

ok.well mike is always asking what is going to make it better.new turf =money.if you dont understand it must be all that static.
yes i know rec is his main attraction.but why have a half *** field?either for noobs or PEOPLE LIKE ME WHO WOULD FREAKIN BRING OUR TEAMS TO BALL THEIR CUZ ITS CLOSER AND HAS OPPORTUNITY TO BE GREAT , AND MAKE MONEY WHICH IS WHAT A BUSINESS IS FOR.
Old 10-18-2011, 11:20 PM #12
team_Static_Age

He knows this...a lot of people have told him they would bring their teams there if he had a better field, trust me teams from sc village would come up as well. But like I said hes a business man first and he is making it better than anyone else doing what he wants. Teams sort of bring that wave of being better than everyone with them and intimidate the newer players, and then they hog the field. I rather enjoy the field doing 3 v 3's then when i take the team to practice we go to the ranch and the arenas.
Old 10-19-2011, 01:39 PM #13
camdoh89

you know what mike , your absolutely right