PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-18-2011, 12:15 AM #22
Havekk

Havekk supports Pev's Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan.O View Post
Agreed on all points. Big thanks to you Rob and our XO (Nate was it?). Your guys are a pleasure to "work" for. Having leaders such as yourself make these events so much more enjoyable.
Thanks TJ and Romeo for hosting the event and to Josh @ MAG for putting in all the work that goes along with putting an event like this on. And thanks to Flurry Industries for supplying us with an Emmisary vest to giveaway. The new owner is very excited about his new acquisition.
I'm Nate the XO for the clowns for this event, it was a pleasure working with you guys, I loved how much our own team stepped up when needed and was able to work together. I loved the great sportsmanship on both sides and both sides really gave it their all (let's just say I am happy there weren't general kill points). Rob had the awesome idea to sabotage the zombie team with some fake "clown mission packets", after we found out it was ok in the rules we went with it, I hear it worked great

I had many a conversation with Josh at MAG, and honestly I wish I could have shown everyone the amount of detail and storytelling that he put into the general missions. It was excellent and made the experience that much more enjoyable, everything had a purpose. Not to mention those props were phenomenal and really added to the game, thank you for making those. (that black mixing box not so much ) Thanks again Josh, you did great for being awake for 48 hours

TJ and Romeo as always created a great event and were right there with the players to help, answer questions, and shoot at me. I know I can expect excellence from this facility and I am very happy to be able to attend all their events. Thanks for all the hard work from you guys and your staff, see you at the next event!
- Paintball Explosion -
- www.pbbomb.com -
Havekk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement