PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-17-2011, 11:08 PM #1
Suppoko

Suppoko owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Suppoko has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Piranha G3 given to me

So A friend gave me his G3, I am wondering what if anything can be done to it. Is it even worth upping at all or should I look for a better marker all together? Any help is appreciated thanks
Suppoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 12:09 PM #2
molybdenum
Aspiring Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suppoko View Post
So A friend gave me his G3, I am wondering what if anything can be done to it. Is it even worth upping at all or should I look for a better marker all together? Any help is appreciated thanks
There's not a whole lot you can do as far as aftermarket parts, but if you handy with a hacksaw and a dremel you can make it a pump, or perhaps make it first strike compatible.

In terms of performance, you may be able to make an egrip fit it. A regulator could help some.

At this point, however, almost any marker would be an upgrade from what you have. If you simply want a better marker, but don't want to spend a lot, look at buying something on the order of a used vibe.
Old 10-20-2011, 09:15 AM #3
plushdragon

has been a member for 10 years
plushdragon helped look for balloons
some things you can toss on

you can see if boss paintball products still makes bolts for the pmi markers and his high flow valve. there are tree e-frames out there. the one for the g3/srt that does not have any eyes. the evo frames or evo markers that had eye system and the new e-frames that are on this years markers. i dont know if pmi sells the new muilt mode frames as an add on and if they fit the older body. he has the new frame listed for the price of the e-frame you could buy a new ion.

Last edited by plushdragon : 10-20-2011 at 09:18 AM.
plushdragon is offline   Reply With Quote