Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-16-2011, 11:18 PM #1
The Rooster

Having a tough time removing the Virtue OLED board from Inver Mini

I don't know why, but this is one stubborn board. I can detach the battery cable connector from the board very easily, but the connection from the screen to the cable just will not come out. I don't know if I'm doing anything wrong or if there's a trick to it, but I don't want to mess with it too much for fear of breaking it.

Is there some trick I don't know? I'm selling the board so I need to get it out of my grip.

Thanks for the help.
Advertisement
Old 10-17-2011, 03:07 PM #2
deezon80

deezon80 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
deezon80 supports DLX Technology
I'm not sure you're supposed to pull that off the board. Did you unscrew the board from the foregrip?
deezon80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 04:52 PM #3
The Rooster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deezon80 View Post
I'm not sure you're supposed to pull that off the board. Did you unscrew the board from the foregrip?
Yes, I removed the board screw from the foregrip.

I've looked up how to install it (couldn't find any uninstallation instructions, and I don't have the manual) and everyone says to insert the board, then attach the screen cables. The board won't slide in or out with the screen attached.