Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-17-2011, 01:09 AM #1
lordevan
 
 
lordevan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Iowa City, Iowa
 has been a member for 10 years
nt resale

why is dye nt resale so bad? like PE guns seem to lose 30-40%, but dye guns lose 40-50% within in the year? are dye sponsor teams getting their guns for lower % cost than others?
__________________
My old feedbacks:
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...hreadid=143027
lordevan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-17-2011, 01:45 AM #2
doenertier81
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
For me the Price is justified. I got a used nt10 two Months ago and it has Been giving me nothing but Trouble.

I do Not want to bash on nts its just Many Users have had similar experiences. Regardless whether it may Be user Error, this rumours kill resale Value.
doenertier81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 01:53 AM #3
Paint_hore
PBN=SUA syndrome
 
Paint_hore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Annual Supporting Member
Paint_hore is a founding member
cool
__________________


Rediscover: "its good to see you didnt take any flying metal objects to your juggular." 13pbstar13: "I dont have tits bro" (true story)
Paint_hore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 07:33 AM #4
doenertier81
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
@Paint Hore: i love it everytime you post!

More because of your Avatar than because of what Comes out, though..
doenertier81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 08:53 AM #5
tlmiller
 
 
tlmiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: AZ, USA
tlmiller is for the Gunfight
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordevan View Post
why is dye nt resale so bad? like PE guns seem to lose 30-40%, but dye guns lose 40-50% within in the year? are dye sponsor teams getting their guns for lower % cost than others?
PE also gives you more with their markers. Ego/Geo comes with a nice LCD board, instead of blinky lights. Ego/Geo come with a multiple bore barrel kit, instead of a single back. Ego/Geo are also both CHEAPER to start with than the NT. All these things hurt the NT's resale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doenertier81 View Post
For me the Price is justified. I got a used nt10 two Months ago and it has Been giving me nothing but Trouble.

I do Not want to bash on nts its just Many Users have had similar experiences. Regardless whether it may Be user Error, this rumours kill resale Value.
Had that when I first got my NT10 also. Found that putting the 11 spool & guide in solved all my issues. Now one of the most reliable markers I've ever owned.
__________________
Pics and specs of my markers...tired of updating

2014 Vapor for sale only

Copy and paste this into your signature if you use Linux.
tlmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 12:19 PM #6
Paint_hore
PBN=SUA syndrome
 
Paint_hore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Annual Supporting Member
Paint_hore is a founding member
Quote:
Originally Posted by doenertier81 View Post
@Paint Hore: i love it everytime you post!

More because of your Avatar than because of what Comes out, though..
cool
__________________


Rediscover: "its good to see you didnt take any flying metal objects to your juggular." 13pbstar13: "I dont have tits bro" (true story)
Paint_hore is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump