PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 10-14-2011, 05:18 PM #1
PBAsoldier
of the PBA Empire

New Scenario-style field in NJ!

Paintball Authority in Old Bridge NJ will be opening our brand new scenario field November 5th, 2011! We'll be posting more details and pics as the date gets closer, so stay tuned to this thread in the coming weeks! We don't want to give away too much too soon, but I can tell you this. It's not alot of acreage, we're going for quality over quantity. We do plan on having it live up to the standards that people have come to expect from Paintball Authority in the past, in both our field and store. Those people have been speedballers before, being that's all we had to offer. What we're doing now we feel is pretty new, somewhere where speedball meets scenario play. We won't be doing big 2-300 player scenario games, but it will be a place where players that enjoy rec/woods/scenario play can have a unique experience.

The field will be at the same location we've always been, 1891 Englishtown Rd, Old Bridge, NJ 08857.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-14-2011, 05:21 PM #2
PBAsoldier
of the PBA Empire

I'll also throw up some "teaser" pics of the new field under construction. A few things to keep in mind about the pics.
1. They are under construction. (the field not the pics, lol)
2. The field is NOT going to be where the pics are taken. It is NOT going to be indoor, it will be OUTDOOR. We're just building in our (not so) secret lab.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 10-14-2011, 10:52 PM #3
R.A.M.

Cool looking bunkers.
R.A.M. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 06:09 PM #4
PBAsoldier
of the PBA Empire

Grand Opening Weekend

We are happy to announce that for the opening weekend, Nov. 5th and 6th, you will receive FREE admission if you purchase a case of paint! So even if you are used to playing speedball at PBA, we encourage you to come down and give the new field a try! In addition, there will be giveaways both days, one of which will include a brand new BT TM15!
Old 10-18-2011, 08:59 PM #5
PRECISION IMAGES (Banned)
I am 'Mines'

Wow this looks awesome!!!

Growing up at pba i have come to learn that they never seem to let the customer down and always come out with bigger and better things, and this is going to be AWESOME!!! I defiantly wanna come out one weekend and try this out for sure.

Andy if you need me to come down one weekend and take some promotional pics let me know i would be more then happy to help you guys out!!

- Mines
PRECISION IMAGES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 07:35 PM #6
MyTh_ReMuS
GotKills? Paint Whore

MyTh_ReMuS is BST Trusted
MyTh_ReMuS is playing at Living Legends V
MyTh_ReMuS owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
MyTh_ReMuS owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Looks really good
MyTh_ReMuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 03:31 PM #7
PBAsoldier
of the PBA Empire

Grand Opening weekend is only a few days away! We're putting the field up right now, and pictures will be up in a day or so after we do the final, finishing touches! Hope to see you all here this weekend!
Old 11-02-2011, 08:18 PM #8
jus201

Annual Supporting Member
jus201 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
jus201 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
jus201 plays in the APPA D5 division
Hey, the new bunkers make this new scenario field look really interesting to play. I am looking forward to checking it out Will you guys still be having your speedball field and this is an edition?

Ball Till You Drop
Meadowlands Paintball - Eminent - On Target Paintball
jus201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 12:56 PM #9
Pballer_MIdMan69
OTP United

has been a member for 10 years
Pballer_MIdMan69 plays in the PSP
Pballer_MIdMan69 plays in the APPA D4 division
When I spoke with PBA on Sunday they said that they will have the scenario field up during the winter months.

RIP Ronnie Butler
Pballer_MIdMan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 02:42 AM #10
pr4lyfe

Looks Nice
pr4lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 01:06 PM #11
PBAsoldier
of the PBA Empire

Quote:
Originally Posted by jus201 View Post
Hey, the new bunkers make this new scenario field look really interesting to play. I am looking forward to checking it out Will you guys still be having your speedball field and this is an edition?
No, this will be taking the place of the speedball field, but we've been pretty creative with it, and we'd like all of our regular, speedball playing customers to come down and give it a try. That's why we're offering free entry with the purchase of a case this weekend.
Old 11-15-2011, 02:20 PM #12
PBAsoldier
of the PBA Empire

Ok, took a bit longer than hoped, but here are some pics from the new field. Some things that are going to set us apart from other fields like us are:
1. The field can be completely disassembled in a few hours, so we are going to be changing up the layout EVERY WEEK!
2. We will be running different scenario type games over the course of the day, at the option of the players, including some that use Rocket Launchers, Bombs, Radios etc.
3. There are even hidden ammo boxes scattered through the field periodically, filled with either paint or trapped with a bomb.

These are just a few ideas that we're implementing, and the games and field will improve as we go. For now though, we hope it's going to be a good place for recreational players to get a small taste of the bigger scenario games, but still keep up the pace of game play. Let us know what you think!

Old 11-15-2011, 02:42 PM #13
EsA_ReApEr_62
EastSideAssassins

EsA_ReApEr_62 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
EsA_ReApEr_62 is for the Gunfight
field looks awesome and cant wait to get down there.

~ItAlIaN_BaLlEr_4-LiFe~
~Rexplex-Baller~
Back-Is-Where-Its-At
~Joey Budda Arguelles~
"ReApEr"
4~LIFE-201
EsA_ReApEr_62 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups