Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 09-02-2004, 11:51 PM #64
medicman5000
PM5

medicman5000 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Red was the only one here speaking truth ...
Is that opinon or do you know somthing the rest of us dont? If so share.
Old 09-04-2004, 02:36 AM #65
red dragun

Quote:
Originally posted by Tainen
Sigh. Red,
I said OGI was raising prices on the One.
not Odyssey.

If your designing stuff for dragun, okay, but OGI and Odyssey are the US markets for that, so both companies should get this technology.
its not really even stealing, because they had the rights to it when they were merged.
right?
and you never answered my question, what IS the type R?
First both company's never signed a contract ogi and odyssey it was only verbal of which odyssey was going to sign over a sensor eye patent and supply loaders. well they started to do buissness together. ogi already had a a partnership ageement with dragun international to make and design guns. after a short time ogi and dragun international found out that nps was making the loaders for odyssey. which became a problem because odyssey claims they owned the patents and manufacturing. which they lied now thay dont have loaders the only way to sell to the market is by going around ogi to dragun international take the manufacture by convincing the taiwan company they own this ip. so dragun international belives this and is working with odyssey. odyssey and dragun international have taken some new patents that ogi and dragun int. own together. ogi also has a new manfacture company so they will also compete. the advantage for ogi is dragun int. and odyssey has never made guns before so they have major problem in the o5 and the o2 which is the type r. being one guy from ogi designed everything some design changes never made it to the drawings. i cant tell wich problems because odyssey thinks they know everything i want them to have problems in the market.
i'm alredy in production of the right design if you want ill show you the proto type of the 05? and that should be proof.
type r or their o2 is like the o3 a air ram gun, but with a new design 3 way air valve not like humpry valve it uses a normal black dragun solenoid with a mechanical valve on the front which acks like a three way valve. but it alot cheeper than a humpry.

Last edited by red dragun : 09-09-2004 at 10:41 AM.
Old 09-04-2004, 02:39 AM #66
red dragun

Quote:
Originally posted by blix
Red Dragun,

Do you have any dates on when current O3 owners can expect the data cable and delrin bolt?
the data cables arent even ordered yet delrin bolt no date maybe world cup.
Old 09-04-2004, 02:52 AM #67
red dragun

Quote:
Originally posted by mulletstation
Red dragon -
Taiwan huh? lets just see "true" that statement is. If you can answer these common questions, I'll believe you. In the meantime, I think you're a flamin liar. For crying out loud you spelled "knew" as "new". "prototype" as 2 words, you spell "solenoid" as "solinoid" and you seem to lack periods and punctuation in almost every sentence. I mean come on, if you're gonna make a complicaed electro-mechanical componant you should be able to spell its name right.

So you're either a liar or a moron. Prove me wrong, I'm hoping that you do.

1. Who's picture is on the 100 bill? Its the most common bill there is, get one out and look.
2. What is SOGO?
3. What side of the car does the driver sit in Taiwan?
4. What color are taxi's in Taiwan?
Your an idiot, so i was in a hurry to chat. I guess you have a master in english.
You must only be about 15 1/2 to ask stupid questions like that.
Ive been to Taipei 101 and have eaten in the mall, i was a little upset that the main building wasn't open yet.
The cars drive the same as the states. Taipei just recently held a big motorcycle show, that should be enought info and reliable info. If you question that, you are truly a moron as you put it.
By the way the typhoon should hit soon.

Last edited by red dragun : 09-04-2004 at 03:32 AM.
Old 09-04-2004, 03:39 AM #68
medicman5000
PM5

medicman5000 is a Supporting Member
Im sorry I got to..... First post Vs. Recent post.

Quote:
the type r because i didnt put all the changes on the final design before i left will have trouble you watch and see
Vs.

Quote:
i'm alredy in production of the right design if you want ill show you the proto type of the 05?
Again

Quote:
i should know i designed it.
its a spring return spool valve not the same design as the dm4, its better. as good as the dm4 is, it has minor flause in it.
so we inproved on the design of the air flow thru the valve. which will make ours better.
Vs.

Quote:
type r or their o2 is like the o5 and air ram gun but with a new design 3 way air valve not like humpry valve it uses a normal black dragun solinoid with a mechanical valve on the front which acks like a three way valve.
Red Im sorry! I just think your a Dragun and/or OGI employee of some sorts stiring the pot.
Old 09-04-2004, 03:45 AM #69
BAKA
lucky flag!

lets still see the pic, a decent pic.

edit: i think he’s saying that they’re the same b/c there both blow forwards w/ a spring return, the 05 is all in one and the others are like t1 and 03 w/ a bolt and hammer.

Last edited by BAKA : 09-04-2004 at 03:48 AM.
Old 09-04-2004, 11:30 AM #70
binger19 (Banned)
Banned

binger19 is a Supporting Member
i still dont understand why they didnt put the data cable out when they released the 03, i can see whey the havent put the delrin bolt out but not the cable.. ??