Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-07-2011, 11:06 PM #22
Rubberband Man
I've started to jam

True dat. Mine is a pain to get on as well. I didn't interpret his method as a way to add grip on the outside, just the inside as he mentioned

Quote:
Originally Posted by YeloSno View Post
It's like retardedly grippy, but it doesn't slide like a bare tank with a full cover normally does, and if it's one of those covers with the Silicone, then it's extra grippy on the outside of the cover as well...
I'll personally stick with my Modefy'd cleat cover because it protects as it should and sticks to my shoulder very well...and it just looks fly as hell...

"Originally posted by Diablo3585: wow even in a spam thread with massive fail Rubberband Man still comes out on top over idiots. :tup: to you"
Rubberband Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-08-2011, 05:42 AM #23
manwee
Explosive Kittens

manwee supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racso View Post
Well, I didn't think of that. Prob because putting my tank covers on is like a woman putting on jeans.

Still doesn't add grip on the outside, though.
think hes meaning that the tank grip keeps the cover from spinning around so more grip

"Are they my balls all over your face?"
Karma Police 12 - "OMG IT has the worlds first ever SLPR (super-low pressure lpr) cause its gonna run at negative psi. worlds first ever anti-matter marker."
SquareDorito,"I shoot and it's going right at them, then the wind comes in and is like LOL JK!!"
".......then I busted to the spike and shot like 85 guys...did a run through...wiped five hits...bonus balled six kids in the dead box...and punched a little kid in the face......."
lucasicool is my best friend. I call him Rocky
manwee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 09:34 AM #24
Super69ur
Silly Hats Only

I use an Empire Pro bottle cover over top of an Exalt bottle cover. And yes, it makes it so the neoprene cover doesnt rotate around on the tank... but believe it or not it also adds to the grippy-ness factor of the outside of the tank on your shoulder too...

This is because of the knarley texture the exalt cover gives to the neoprene empire one. It is retardedly grippy.

Look at your comment. Back to mine. Back to yours NOW BACK TO MINE. Sadly, it isn't mine. But if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate crap it could LOOK like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through the comments, finding the ones that your comment could look like. Back at mine, what is it? It's a highly effective counter-troll. Look again, MY COMMENT IS NOW DIAMONDS.
Super69ur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 05:24 PM #25
wangchow21
Zach Holmes #1 Fan

wangchow21 plays in the APPA D5 division
i run that tape. cheapest and easiest.
wangchow21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 06:32 PM #26
YeloSno
ALT Bazaar - Coming Soon!

Annual Supporting Member
YeloSno supports Team VICIOUS
YeloSno is for the Gunfight
YeloSno is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
YeloSno is Legendary
YeloSno supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super69ur View Post
This is because of the knarley texture the exalt cover gives to the neoprene empire one. It is retardedly grippy.

Thinking of Buying Something, But Don't Know What?
Have A Look Inside for Some Help.

Sale so good you'll get a ****in' coma trying to find your wallet.

ALT Bazaar
A new top secret project that isn't so secret. Brought to you by the creator of the Ultimate Purchasing Hierarchy and TBQF Technologies.

"Originally posted by R3L: Nostalgia's a hell of a drug."
"Originally posted by Somnambulistz: i'm not wearing any underwear! :D"
YeloSno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 03:32 PM #27
Waxball88
Ego♥

Darkstar butt.

After years of playing using full covers, hockey tape, etc. I can get enough butt.