Originally Posted by Furb
what special gear would i need? just tell me off the list or from your ideas
1. ghillie suit
2. paintball grenades people will argue, but it's a waste of money
3. radio FRS, it's the most common, a cheap talkabout is fine
4. tent [b]imho, get a hotel room
5. backpack (to carry special gear)
6. matches (if it gets cold)
8. rope and camo blanket (make a hidden bunker on path)
9. paintball trip mines (run a fishing sting waist height)
1) No, daytime it just means you're out on a bounce. Nighttime it's okay, but not necessary by any means
2) people will argue, but it's a waste of money
3) Get a cheap FRS talk about. It will do you fine until you get experience and play with organized teams using 900mhz & programmable VHF.
4) Get a hotel room. There is no substitute for a hot shower.
5) A suitcase is fine.
6) Check to see if fires are allowed, burn bans may be in effect. Do it the smart way, bring a small can of lighter fluid.
7) Bring 2. 1 clear for camp, 1 with a red lens cover as it's less damaging to your natural night vision.
8) Don't bother. Probably against most rules anyways.
9) Don't bother, useless.