PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-21-2011, 01:26 AM #85
DRock
Resident Rocket Scientist

has been a member for 10 years
First Deus Ex game I have played and I enjoyed it very much. I am going to go through and play it a second time on the hardest difficulty and use new weapons with more of a stealth aspect.

ST:Almost Serious
DRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-21-2011, 07:46 AM #86
imhungry (Banned)
***CHAOS***

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by digitard View Post
Yeah,
I used the 10mm silenced pistol (and occasionally the silenced rifle) most of the time. I didn't use the damage heavy revolver until my 2nd trip to China.

I loved waiting for a guard to pass, and as they walked away popping out of a corner and tagging them in the back of the head w/ the silenced 10mm.
i pretty much used the silenced 10mm for everything during the whole game outside bossfights. if **** got hairy i used the shotgun. if idgaf i would just rail **** with the heavy rifle
imhungry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 11:14 AM #87
Scatlm
equilibrium

Quote:
Originally Posted by imhungry View Post
i pretty much used the silenced 10mm for everything during the whole game outside bossfights. if **** got hairy i used the shotgun. if idgaf i would just rail **** with the heavy rifle
The first time I played through it I never found the dam silencers, lol

I used the tranquilizer darts. But now I'm replaying with the silenced 10mm + tranq darts
Scatlm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 10:46 PM #88
Alex Burrows
The 1% In Training

does anyone know if the save game files are stored anywhere i can copy them before i format my comp?
Alex Burrows is offline   Reply With Quote