Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-26-2011, 11:43 PM #43
SmartyJones
Best in the World
 
SmartyJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
SmartyJones helped look for balloons
SmartyJones is playing at Living Legends III
SmartyJones has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
SmartyJones has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
SmartyJones has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plate View Post
3. I bet Penguin is great at eating ***** cause his nose doubles as a dildo
This is sig-able
__________________
Buffalo Bills, Buffalo Sabres, New York Yankees, Detroit Pistons, Notre Dame
University Of Notre Dame Class of 2010
ZENYATTA - Thanks for all the memories!
2009 STS Most Accurate Poster of the Year
2010 STS:F MVP

XBL - noarmsduck
SmartyJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-27-2011, 12:36 AM #44
automagsrule
LOIC
 
automagsrule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Monkey Island
and catwoman has traditionally been fully covered.

__________________

“If it is true that we need a degree of certainty to get by, it is also true that too much of the stuff can be lethal”
-Terry Eagleton
automagsrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 11:34 AM #45
chazchazchaz
Truth
 
chazchazchaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Greensboro, NC.
chazchazchaz plays in the PSP
chazchazchaz posts videos on PbNation
chazchazchaz plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gt go vroom View Post
Every one complained about ledger being Joker, look how that turned out.

And more skin? Really? People complain about movies being too sexy and ****ty, yet when stuff is tasteful, "No we want sexy skin!"

Jesus christ, you all are whiners who are never satisfied. There's a reason you're a regular joe and Nolan is a master on the screen. Let the man work.
Yeah, excepted when he completely ****ed up with Inception...

Cat woman's suit looks dumb.

Anne Hathaway is ugly as sin IMO. I bet 80% would agree she's ugly. Thus making her a bad pick.

She's just an actress. She's not good one, or a bad one.

Kate Beckinsale all day, everyday.

Heath ledger was a good pick from the start...never complained.

Im still really excited about this. Not much could kill it.

Where were all yall when this cat woman nonsense was going on a month ago?
chazchazchaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 11:43 AM #46
rnauman821
I Ring the Bell
 
rnauman821's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: 563
rnauman821 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
rnauman821 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by chazchazchaz View Post
Yeah, excepted when he completely ****ed up with Inception...
No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazchazchaz View Post
Cat woman's suit looks dumb.
Could have been worse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazchazchaz View Post
Anne Hathaway is ugly as sin IMO. I bet 80% would agree she's ugly. Thus making her a bad pick.
She is just too awkward for the role. She doesn't have the confidence to pull it off. I don't think she is ugly, she just isn't any form of sex symbol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazchazchaz View Post
She's just an actress. She's not good one, or a bad one.
She is mehhh. Love and other drugs she was good in, but this is an action flick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazchazchaz View Post
Kate Beckinsale all day, everyday.
A****ingMen

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazchazchaz View Post
Heath ledger was a good pick from the start...never complained.
Anyone who doubted Heath was an idiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazchazchaz View Post
Im still really excited about this. Not much could kill it.
Nolan is more than capable of ending like a idiot. I just hope he doesn't. This genre has the worst endings imaginable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazchazchaz View Post
Where were all yall when this cat woman nonsense was going on a month ago?
Not caring.

Last edited by rnauman821 : 09-27-2011 at 11:45 AM.
rnauman821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 12:01 PM #47
chazchazchaz
Truth
 
chazchazchaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Greensboro, NC.
chazchazchaz plays in the PSP
chazchazchaz posts videos on PbNation
chazchazchaz plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by rnauman821 View Post
No.



Could have been worse.


Its more realistic, which fits.
chazchazchaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 12:18 PM #48
automagsrule
LOIC
 
automagsrule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Monkey Island
There are plenty of reasons to complain about cat woman. She is one of the most revised characters in comic book history, ranging from super villain to one of batman's closest allies and everywhere in between. The character is far too nuanced and the relationship between batman and cat woman is too complicated to encapsulate in a B story of a 2 hour movie.

However the costume and casting are really above scrutiny, mostly because of the above reason. If it turns out Nolan is going for one of the hyper sexualized iterations with very thick and real sexual tension going on with batman, then sure we could have problems. However if going for more of the silver age cat woman or batman:the animated series (which I feel the first two are most like an uncensored, grittier version of batman:TAS) cat woman then this is right up Hathaway's alley.
__________________

“If it is true that we need a degree of certainty to get by, it is also true that too much of the stuff can be lethal”
-Terry Eagleton
automagsrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 03:30 PM #49
roper
 
 
roper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by chazchazchaz View Post
Yeah, excepted when he completely ****ed up with Inception...
Your argument just lost all validity.
__________________
swallow your pride before you choke on your issues.
roper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 08:53 PM #50
chazchazchaz
Truth
 
chazchazchaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Greensboro, NC.
chazchazchaz plays in the PSP
chazchazchaz posts videos on PbNation
chazchazchaz plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by roper View Post
Your argument just lost all validity.
Why? Because I disagree with you, in your liking of that bandwagon blockbuster? Lol, your cool. I'm not about to step into that because it would take this thread way off topic.
chazchazchaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 10:37 PM #51
wangchow21
Zach Holmes #1 Fan
 
wangchow21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: OH-IO
wangchow21 plays in the APPA D5 division
she's a hot peice of ***
wangchow21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 10:47 PM #52
BreeRockz! (Banned)
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Room 502
Really, the problem with his argument is people not finding Anne Hathaway attractive. Especially saying 80% would say she's ugly when she's been on magazine's most beautiful people lists and ****.
BreeRockz! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 11:08 PM #53
Chimaera
-Deadly-
 
Chimaera's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: The Abyss
Chimaera has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
She's not ugly.. She's just entirely not attractive in any form.
__________________
Who are they?
Angels who accept the hideous and monstrous.
Fallen, they make up a nightmare fauna.
-RIP Irukandji-
Chimaera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 11:08 PM #54
SD-G-force
what's paintball again?
 
SD-G-force's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: San Diego, CA
SD-G-force has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Wow def needs more skin but for some reason she seems like a good cat woman to me.
__________________
Ron Paul 2012
SD-G-force is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 11:25 AM #55
Carnagge
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Saying she can't act is just wrong. She's a damn good actress, just more than likely not in this role.

until you see the movie you won't know.

more curves would have been nicer though
__________________
My feedback is 100%

68/4500 tank
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...2#post64366912
Carnagge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 11:32 AM #56
DayoftheGreek
I hate you
 
DayoftheGreek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Burlington, NJ
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gt go vroom View Post
And more skin? Really? People complain about movies being too sexy and ****ty, yet when stuff is tasteful, "No we want sexy skin!"
Do you think everyone on the internet is the same person?

I'm pretty sure these are two completely separate groups of people. The complainers are always the loudest, so group A is quiet when group B is complaining and visa versa.
__________________
FEEDBACK: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...hreadid=665897

1/30/08: I was there when the plane flew but everyone was still stupid.
DayoftheGreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 11:37 AM #57
BreeRockz! (Banned)
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Room 502
Nolan and his team have not made a misstep in casting, yet. Let's give them the benefit of the doubt.
BreeRockz! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 11:51 AM #58
Ag-Ryan˛
Jellymen
 
Ag-Ryan˛'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fort Campbell, KY
Ag-Ryan˛ donated to help Peyton Trent
Ag-Ryan˛ supports our troops
Ag-Ryan˛ is an NCPA player
I will at least wait for a trailer where you can see her in character before I judge her/catwoman.
Ag-Ryan˛ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 12:01 PM #59
rnauman821
I Ring the Bell
 
rnauman821's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: 563
rnauman821 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
rnauman821 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreeRockz! View Post
Really, the problem with his argument is people not finding Anne Hathaway attractive. Especially saying 80% would say she's ugly when she's been on magazine's most beautiful people lists and ****.
No one can take your opinion on girls seriously.
rnauman821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 12:34 PM #60
Treghc
 
 
Treghc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Seattle
Treghc is a Supporting Member
Treghc is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Treghc is a Forum Captain
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreeRockz! View Post
Nolan and his team have not made a misstep in casting, yet. Let's give them the benefit of the doubt.
Katie Holmes wasn't a misstep?
__________________
“But men, they say a lot of foolish things. In the end, the only words I can find to believe in are mine." - Joe

Tarsier Slave


We are Sapien
Treghc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 12:38 PM #61
kuski19
 
 
kuski19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: cbus
Quote:
Originally Posted by chazchazchaz View Post

Kate Beckinsale all day, everyday.
I've been obsessed with her ever since I saw the first Underworld. I can't wait for the 4th to come out.
__________________
The Ohio State University
kuski19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 01:32 PM #62
BreeRockz! (Banned)
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Room 502
Those Underworld movies are so bad...
BreeRockz! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 01:42 PM #63
kuski19
 
 
kuski19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: cbus
^blasphemy. But I like sci-fi movies a lot. To each their own.
__________________
The Ohio State University
kuski19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump