PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 09-25-2011, 04:48 PM #22
iniguez35
AFL

well the sandstorm was fun wasn't it. Great firefights throughout the day guys.
iniguez35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 06:14 PM #23
sethd924
OK Company

Sand storm was NUTS. One of our guys got it on video.

Games were great and the quality was there. HDS is a great place to play. Gunfights were intense and constant!

I really dug the second game... sorry for tearing down the back door in the facility, but it just had to be done! INTENSE! Couldn't have spent my birthday in a better way.

To OKC's brothers who were there, MGB, Walkons, AFL, & Hellfish... you guys are top notch.

Great job Operators.

Cheers
sethd924 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 11:48 PM #24
Big Dawg-MB
Twisted Steel

Gentlemen - great weekend. The first (2) battles were intense and the paintballs were flying everywhere. Thank you to the Operators for a great day and thank you to everyone who made the trip. It was a blast to run with our NW area Brothers OKC, AFL, & Walkons - the wind storm was incredible. I would also like to thank team Hellfish for hosting a great SG42 DVD party - your talents are unmatched and your friendship is as good as it gets. Thank you to all the Central Oregon teams for a great weekend. Until we hit the field again this is BigDawg Out.
Big Dawg-MB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 12:30 AM #25
Silentwarrior

Silentwarrior has been published on the PbNation Youtube Channel
Silentwarrior is a PbNation video superstar
I wanna thank everyone who made the long drive out to HDS for some desert/CQB battles and appreciate everyone hualing away the truck loads of dust from the area.(Paticularly in the pockets, hair and ears, that sand storm was AMAZING!)

OKC, Moongobbies, Walkons, AFL, Raymius and the guy from Tacoma and any other out of towners, We appreciate your support and hope you all had a good time and will be back again!

Thanks to all the locals that showed, the scene is just getting stronger. Seeing all the new faces and families at every game out there having a good time is awesome!

Here are a few HDR images I took out there.

http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r...view=slideshow

I got some footage of the last few games that is going into a end of the year video. Be on the look out in the future!

Look forward to seeing you guys soon!

Hoo-Op!

"Bravery is not fearlessness; it's the ability to get off your *** and charge even when your mouth is dry, your gut is tight, and your brain is screaming Stay down! -Hoo-Op!"

Last edited by Silentwarrior : 09-28-2011 at 01:50 AM.
Silentwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups