Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2011, 10:57 PM #1996
Grizzly Billy (Banned)

Grizzly Billy is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by cynicalrider View Post
When I said base I was referring to the base coat of white primer and paint, not the actual base of the board itself. And many people who had the defective de-lamming stairmasters just painted theirs and had no issues with durability so i went that route as well. Figured I could either be a season without a board or say **** it, paint it and go ride. Lasted me a good 3 years I think of heavy abuse.
my stairmaster delammed that year and capita had a new board at my door days later.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-23-2011, 11:39 AM #1997
XtraBoy

has been a member for 10 years
48 days till opening day at mammoth. Chea!
Old 09-23-2011, 02:10 PM #1998
cynicalrider
robert paulson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly Billy View Post
my stairmaster delammed that year and capita had a new board at my door days later.
Oh nice. I heard horror stories on a snowboarding forum so I didn't even bother trying lol i do like the way mine came out though.
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"

ST:A - Not your Myspace Blog.
Old 09-23-2011, 04:26 PM #1999
MutR.
Shut up.

MutR. helped look for balloons
MutR. posts videos on PbNation
MutR. is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by cynicalrider View Post
Oh nice. I heard horror stories on a snowboarding forum so I didn't even bother trying lol i do like the way mine came out though.
I dont think you understand. If you dont do things the way billy does them/would do them then youre a ****ing idiot and shouldnt be allowed to walk this earth.

Old 09-24-2011, 11:37 AM #2000
Mr.Familiar
We're all the same

This drunk guy walks into a bar at the ski area and says "Hey, you guys wanna hear a snowboarder joke?"
The bartender says, "Well, I'm a snowboarder, the guy on your left is a snowboarder, same with the guy on your right, and a couple of folks behind you as well!".
So the guy says "Ok, I'll tell it a little more slowly then"

Poor man, living a rich life
"Lay your facts by the side of every-day practices of this nation and you will say with me that, for revolting barbarity and shameless hypocrisy, America reigns without a rival." -Frederick Douglass
Old 09-26-2011, 01:03 PM #2001
Nah 85
- muted -

Nah 85 supports Team VICIOUS
GTFO out of my threat people.
Old 09-26-2011, 03:28 PM #2002
paintballking43210
YOUR FAVORITE GUN WHORE

Annual Supporting Member
paintballking43210 is BST Legit
paintballking43210 supports Team VICIOUS
paintballking43210 supports Team VICIOUS
paintballking43210 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
paintballking43210 is Legendary
paintballking43210 is Boss
paintballking43210 supports DLX Technology
any opinions on the lobster boards that the helgasons came out with? i was kinda looking into them and they seem pretty sick
Old 09-26-2011, 03:46 PM #2003
SYSTEM
Notomated

SYSTEM is a Mega Moderator
SYSTEM is a Supporting Member
SYSTEM donated to help Peyton Trent
SYSTEM supports Bob Gurnsey
Thread has over 2000 posts. Continue here: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3681407
This SYSTEM user account is not controlled by a person. It's primary function is to automatically split large threads. System also masks the identity of staff members who give infractions. If you have a question, or if SYSTEM becomes self-aware, please post it in the Talk to Mods/Admins section.
Closed Thread