Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-22-2011, 05:33 PM #43
weKILLsucker$
Hollywood

weKILLsucker$ plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddaspankedu View Post
i think its time a mod closed this thread or just deleted it all together...
agreed.
Sponsered by:Lehigh Valley Paintball , HK Army, BB40/DRO, Big Bites BBQ, and Lehigh Valley Paintball!
R.I.P. - Philly Notorious, Hater Kidz, Philly Blackhearts, Paintball on the Fly.
weKILLsucker$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-23-2011, 11:33 AM #44
NYCBaller95
Caige

NYCBaller95 plays in the PSP
NYCBaller95 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
NYCBaller95 plays in the APPA D3 division
NYCBaller95 supports Empire
Even though we played horrible, I felt that the reffing was solid every time my guys were in the field. No worries at all about bad calls at all, we were comfortable with the decitions as usual. If anything I think a player and a coach in particular might have taken it off the wall during the early prelims, but there's hardly ever an event without them yelling about something.

Anyway as I digress, personally I must say I had no problems with the reffing and it was a great event as always.

Regards,
Caige

RIP Cousins Paintball Franklin Square
RIP OBNOXIOUS PAINTBALL

Shocker OG
CCMd Tonton SFT Shocker FS
NYCBaller95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 01:53 PM #45
Alamb00

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjdogz View Post
Ok tough guy if u say so my snake players was doing highways on u guys I had one guy at the back left and one at the center 50 he ran up traded out with your guy then the ref called him clean then he shot my back left player out yeah right u guys are from lvp and so are some of those refs life goes on enjoy your first place it's all love at the end of the day we don't hate u guys but T2 reckless will see u guys at lvp were coming for that first place like my man Rasta says everybody get shot
i actually shot your snake player before he reached my teammates bunker in the back corner, so that means your player was playing on. The last game you played us (philly notorious), your team did not pass the 50 and you knew you had to win the game, we played smart paintball, it seemed like you didnt want to play. all things aside, i think reckless is a good group of guys that i always enjoy playing, hope to see you guys at the next event.
Old 09-23-2011, 06:38 PM #46
tacobob 99
ZJ Paintball

tacobob 99 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddaspankedu View Post
hi bob
hello
tacobob 99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 08:04 PM #47
BKLYN KOS#28

BKLYN KOS#28 plays in the PSP
BKLYN KOS#28 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
BKLYN KOS#28 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
BKLYN KOS#28 supports Team VICIOUS
BKLYN KOS#28 supports Team VICIOUS
BKLYN KOS#28 plays in the APPA D4 division
this has been "bklyn k-os" first year playing 5man. from the very first epl we played there has been one event with bad calling from what i can say. other than that BIG E and his crew try there best on the field. we all going to get bad calls nobody is perfect we all make mistakes even in other sports. I am sure chad is looking to fix this issuse

thank u to chad and crew for hosting such great events this year. see all u guys at ECC

Anthony #28

ANTHONY CAPTAIN #28 BKLYN K-OS,WE SUPPORT EASTERN PAINTBALL LEAGUE (EPL D-4 5 MAN)
BKLYN KOS#28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 01:38 PM #48
TheCREAM31

TheCREAM31 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
TheCREAM31 plays in the APPA D4 division
not sure of any other South teams coming, but with the new change to ECC Khaos is getting a team together. Looking forward to playing with MY team this season at ECC. Played with a rival squad from south last season, and though I appreciated the chance to play Cup, it was a disappointing show from a South team. Ended up just coaching, bc the snake player they had was the only team oriented person with them. Never heard complaints from reffing in South events. All I hear is bad reffing in North. Maybe bring the South refs out to the North?! just an idea.
FIRED UP PAINTBALL-RAZA-ANS GEAR
GEO 3 FOR SALE
TheCREAM31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 08:12 PM #49
buddaspankedu
Clothing Optional

buddaspankedu plays in the PSP
buddaspankedu owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
buddaspankedu owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
buddaspankedu has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCREAM31 View Post
not sure of any other South teams coming, but with the new change to ECC Khaos is getting a team together. Looking forward to playing with MY team this season at ECC. Played with a rival squad from south last season, and though I appreciated the chance to play Cup, it was a disappointing show from a South team. Ended up just coaching, bc the snake player they had was the only team oriented person with them. Never heard complaints from reffing in South events. All I hear is bad reffing in North. Maybe bring the South refs out to the North?! just an idea.
:like:

TRUST
buddaspankedu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 02:08 AM #50
weKILLsucker$
Hollywood

weKILLsucker$ plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCREAM31 View Post
well then, if this is true, i say bring them up....that way no one can complain about home field advantge and all that non sense...all will be fair, by the way look forward to playing/metting you guy's at cup,should be good event.