yuik is playing at Living Legends V
yuik is playing at Living Legends VI
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik plays in the APPA D5 division
yuik is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
yuik is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoelyDeezNutz View Post
heh... Played an event, I was at the X, I had my team mate in the 40 snake, I saw the other teams snake player coming to get my guy, so as he did, I took off towards the snake to bunker him and shoot the last guy.

I run up, shoot 2 shots turn and shoot the remaining player who was in back center, as I run to get the flag I get grabbed by 2 refs, they clean off the player in back center and tell me that I shot with malicious intent and that I should be kicked from the event.

The kid complained as did people on the sidelines that it was malicious because he got shot in the head.... Never gave that field my money again.
anyone event i played with noelydeeznutz on my team. The guy ****ing sucked he even got in the way of a super elite players lane who we recruited to sandbag the event. And to top it off he had a real mowhawk not a gel mowhawk.

oh and best event i have ever played in was any event with ZEOALEX. hearing him say he couldnt make it to anywhere but back center was funny. watching him get shot going to back center made it priceless.

Huge gearbag sale. Everything you can imagine including bob saget!

RED JMJ Smooth Mill viking RobTown Valve Ultralight Frame!
yuik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-21-2011, 09:51 PM #23
ThisWontHurt
Official MidWest Streamer

Annual Supporting Member
ThisWontHurt supports Team VICIOUS
ThisWontHurt posts videos on PbNation
ThisWontHurt supports Pev's Paintball
ThisWontHurt plays in the APPA D5 division
ThisWontHurt has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
ThisWontHurt has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
got a request from one of the local teams to play the 2nd vicious series game with them but they failed to disclose that most of their team wasn't going to be there. instead it was the 2 twins from the team and 5 random people. took last and look like fools.
ThisWontHurt is offline   Reply With Quote