Originally Posted by protokid72
not too long ago i made the decision to enlist in the marines.im going into my senior year right now so i have a while to train. my plan was to focus on running and endurance with some pull ups and crunches thrown in.
what is a good place to start? im not fat by any means, 5'7'' and 130lbs, so i dont want to burn fat only build muscle.
A good place to start is to observe the following:
• Be motivated
• Special gear – especially a comfortable pair of running shoes
• Make running a routine
• Set targets and goals for achievement.
• Ensure proper dieting – eat only healthy foods especially those rich in fiber and proteins.
• Hydrate frequently - water plays a great part in maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
• Get sufficient rest – two to three days a week when you become an advanced runner