Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-18-2011, 03:09 PM #1
Shovah

Annual Supporting Member
Shovah owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Shovah owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
T9.1 FSR Official review

So yesterday was my day to rock my FSR. Here is a bit of an official review from my self, these are based mainly on my thoughts and experiences

FSR for the most part a superb paintball rifle. Using the first strikes yesterday gave me a true chance to see what the FS and the rifled barrel combination could do. It was absolutely devastating to watch at nearly every round hit what I was aiming at. I put 112 (14 mags worth) rounds through the gun and had experienced 1 break and a detent had blown out. Those being the down sides the gun was incredible.

I was only using a Petrol (aka less expensive EOTECH) 551 holosight which had elevation markings built in, thus rendering the variable riser useless (I only used it to compensate for eye relief and proper aiming) most of my shots ranged from 75-200yrds and the gun was devastating from 75-140 yards as most if not all FS rounds were dead on with maybe 4-5" of drop noted.

For the hardcore FS users wanting to most of a "sniper/marksman" type of paintball rifle, the FSR is a great choice. Its worth the price paid, though I recommend a parts kit that has every spring, detent, screw, O-ring needed for the gun

Yesterdays' game composed of 2 2hour sessions at the rampage big game event, held every month. Ended off with 36 "kills" and 2 deaths impressive for a mag fed front line fighter I think! Happy painting all!
#13 and Captain for Calgary Cyanide
Calgary Cyanide is sponsored by Badlands and Planet Eclipse
Shovah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement