Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-14-2011, 01:54 AM #1
Zetsurin

*-*-* Invert Mini v2 + "unfittable" All American Freak Barrel+++PICS&VIDEO

Alright it's been awhile since I've been on here but I just moved and rent money is more important than paintball at the moment for me. Thus said, I'm trying to sell my gun setup:

-Invert Mini V2 glossy black
-4500 LP crossfire with NXe cover
-Chip'd Vlocity Jr with fast feed lid
-Rare for Mini "unfittable" All American freak barrel with one insert, cant remember the barrel length or the insert size, but I can find out if necessary. People told me this barrel would not fit in my Mini even though the threading was the same, I tried, and it didn't fit. I was upset because I loved that barrel on my shocktech autococker, so I sanded it down for a VERY long time with a high rpm rod shop motor and it fits and I personally love it.
-I also have an ego 08 barrel for it somewhere. I could try to find it if someone wanted but the freak barrel shot WAY better for me.

I'm not looking to part out or trade, I would like to sell it as a whole.

I've got some pictures and video here, but I don't think the video turned out very well. You should still be able to see it working its magic, I had it on full auto shooting some pretty good paint. I hadn't even used the gun in months, hadn't cleaned it in probably a good year or so. All I did was squeegie the barrel and it shot ropes without leaks or chops or anything.

If you're still with me...

RULES
1. I will not ship first
2. You pay for insurance if you want it
3. Post AND Pm plz
4. We will trade information before completing a deal
5. If you want to know something, just ask.
6. Please do not ask me to part out anything unless you have a damn good offer, same with trading.

Price for Gun+Barrel(s, if I can find the ego barrel)+Tank+Loader
$450 OBO

Sorry again the video was taken on a cell phone and it skips, but you can see it shoots straight and it cleared a full hopper in 10 seconds.

http://s1110.photobucket.com/albums/...=VIDEO0002.mp4

Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-17-2011, 03:21 AM #2
gangstuhboogie

can i buy just the gun without the hopper or tank and stock barrel if u can find it, or trade for my ION XE WITH 2 PIECE FREAK BARREL(3 INSERTS!), VIRTUE E-Z ON/OFF, HYBRID GRIPS, SLING BLADE TRIGGER, CLAMPING FEEDNECK. I want to buy butPLEASE TRADE!
Old 09-18-2011, 03:10 AM #3
Zetsurin

I don't have the stock barrel, I HAD an ego 09 barrel but I'm not sure where that is, now its got the all american freak barrel on it. And honestly I'm not going to sell anything alone unless I get a really good deal. As for trading I'm really not interested sorry.