Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-21-2011, 06:06 PM #1
XxBurdmanxX

Getting back in the game

Some of you guys may know me, I created a new pbn name for my return to the sport. What I am looking for is a summary of the industry. My last event was Chicago PSP 2008 and now looking at the B/S/T section I love the terrible resale value of guns (last I knew 08 ego was over $1000). Bring me up to speed!
XxBurdmanxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 08:39 AM #2
FreakAccident26
DC Riot!

FreakAccident26 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
FreakAccident26 supports Pev's Paintball
FreakAccident26 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Welcome Back Burdman! I Too Am Just Getting Back Into The Game. I've Got All Of My Equipment, Minus A Gun. My Last Event Was A Local Gathering Of Friends In '08! So I Too Am Far Behind. 08 Ego's Appear To Be Ranging From $400-$550, Which Is Excellent! I Will Keep Posted In This Thread For Other Posts As Well, Since I Am Not Nearly Educated Enough Either.
FreakAccident26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 01:40 PM #3
DeepSea
Mow Fools.....Mow!

I too am getting back into it after a self imposed retirement of nearly 4 years. I'm really glad to see that people are coming back. I am more excited to be able to pick up the guns I wanted and loved for a ton less. Now if I could only find the paint I love at 50% of the price.......then you wouldn't be able to pull me off the field every weekend
DeepSea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 11:20 AM #4
FreakAccident26
DC Riot!

FreakAccident26 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
FreakAccident26 supports Pev's Paintball
FreakAccident26 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Haha, Yes! I Couldn't Agree With You More DeepSea! Paint Never Seems To Go Down In Price... If Anything It Goes Up! Oh Well, It's A Great Sport And I'm Glad To Get Back And Be Involved.
FreakAccident26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 03:43 AM #5
6FeetUnder
Grenade Army

6FeetUnder plays in the PSP
6FeetUnder plays in the APPA D3 division
6FeetUnder has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
seems like the trend..

I haven't played since cup 03.. seems like a lot of people are getting back on their feet and picking up a gun.. I just bought all new since the little bit of gear I had was obsolete. Paint is definately gone up a little I think.. maybe I just wasn't used to retail, but it surely hasn't come down.. no one can afford to even run drills with paint prices like these.. I would be shooting cases between practice to stay on my game if you could buy decent paint for 25 or 30 bucks.. I wonder how the paint companies would do if they dropped prices. How much does a case cost them to make and package?
6FeetUnder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 11:10 PM #6
garrettwichert
Infamously Anonymous

I was excited to see that I could afford some the the guns that Ive always liked!! And tanks! You can get 68/45's for less than $100, and still in hydro.
garrettwichert is offline   Reply With Quote