Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 09-08-2011, 01:49 AM #1
gbsn721

OG XSV Pants,Camo Alias /W techna, CashMoney Flex, Signed T. Martinez Dynasty Jersey,

All prices OBO!

Old School JT Flame Jersey XL (Circa 2000) - Like new conditon - $35 + Shipping

OG XSV Pants (Camo) Size M - Worn 1 time, Like New - $45 + Shipping SOLD

Like New Smoke Pulse - No Cracks or defects of any kind - $35 + Shipping

CashMoney Flex - Lime Green Frames, Pearl White Bottoms, Cash Money Strap - $35 + Shipping

Tood Martinez Sign Dynasty Jersey (3XL) - $45 + Shipping SOLD

Custom Anodized Bob Long Alias Intimidator. - SOLD
-Techna Trigger
-Gear Drive ASA
-New Style LPR (Rage Alias)
-New Style HPR (Marq)
-Stock Matching Old Style LPR
-Stock Matching Old Style HPR
-Hybrid HeadLoc Feed Neck (Matching)
-Bob Long Adjustable Ram Cap
-127.4T Stock Board
-Killa Detents
-Misc Extra parts
-Random Red Barrel the guy I bought it from sent me with the gun.

I bought this Alias 2 years ago on the nation with hopes of getting back on the feild, but I have only been able to use it 1 time. School, work, and my girlfriend are occupying all of my free time and it's time for this gun to find a new home. My Price is Negotiable, I've been out of the loop for a while so it's a fairly rough estimate. Looking for cash only.

I changed out alot of parts on this gun to get it to look and feel the way I like. The last time I used it, it worked great, but that was a while back so it will need a good lubing and the regs will need some fine tuning but with a little effort you can get a great shooting Alias at a good price.

The only negatives this gun has are
1. The gear drive asa needs a trip to blast, something in the on/off mech has seized so the asa is stuck ON. I included the stock asa so you wont be left high and dry when you get it fixed.

2. The bolt is not a stock alias bolt (apparently the guy i bought it from thought it was) and it has a chip on the face of the bolt. I would recommend finding a stock alias bolt for cheap and just replacing it.

Feel free to PM with any questions.

Last edited by gbsn721 : 09-13-2011 at 07:19 PM.
gbsn721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-11-2011, 02:02 AM #2
VampireLife
◄ KONG•KER ►

VampireLife is playing at Living Legends VII
VampireLife owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
VampireLife supports Pev's Paintball
VampireLife supports Empire
Interested in jts flex and dynasty jersey
VampireLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 06:33 PM #4
gbsn721

Quote:
Originally Posted by VampireLife View Post
Interested in jts flex and dynasty jersey
PM'D
Old 09-11-2011, 06:34 PM #5
gbsn721

Quote:
Originally Posted by rzhukov View Post
any interest in trading your timmy??? PM me
Not intrested in trading, Sorry.
Old 09-11-2011, 07:46 PM #6
zballer69
R.I.P Philly

zballer69 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
zballer69 is an NCPA player
pmd
zballer69 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 08:00 PM #7
gbsn721

Quote:
Originally Posted by zballer69 View Post
pmd
PM'd Back
Old 09-13-2011, 06:55 AM #8
dynastywannab55
Ballin Since The Y2K

dynastywannab55 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
dynastywannab55 is an NCPA player
dynastywannab55 supports DLX Technology
Nice alias, you could probably get 350 for it no problem if you replace that bolt. Maybe even 400 if you sit on it a while; old intimidators have been gaining a little value in the market recently. gls

Last edited by dynastywannab55 : 09-13-2011 at 06:57 AM.
dynastywannab55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 12:09 PM #9
gbsn721

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynastywannab55 View Post
Nice alias, you could probably get 350 for it no problem if you replace that bolt. Maybe even 400 if you sit on it a while; old intimidators have been gaining a little value in the market recently. gls
Thanks
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you don’t like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply don’t post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.