PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyNews Ups

Old 09-05-2011, 12:52 AM #43
GirlPaintballer1

GirlPaintballer1 posts videos on PbNation
Realize not everything is a bi-product of your distaste for a situation.

Last edited by GirlPaintballer1 : 09-05-2011 at 03:34 PM.
GirlPaintballer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 12:57 AM #44
TheNegotiator
The Negotiator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlPaintballer1 View Post
You do realize the first leg of this contest was by votes, and I didnt even come out on top right? I had completely given up after like a month of solid spamming my 2 thousand facebook friends I didnt know from a hole in the ground. At which point a very good friend would not give up my cause, and no I didn't make them continue with it.

Lets not forget earlier stated in this thread GA openly says they had no clue I even existed, so it couldnt have had anything to do with that. Not to mention tons of people dont know who I am and Im completely fine with that.

Afford to play?! I work 3 jobs and am a full time high school student thanks much, and Ive had to take the past 2 weeks off, and Im out till my next tournament due to funding as well, sorry to break it to you.

And lets throw this out here just once. Not all female paintball players are loose or provocative in nature so lets drop the effed up stereo type right there. Just because some females with little to no self respect or morals have came into the sport and tried to make there way that way, doesnt mean all female players are like that. Or maybe its just because we still stand as the minority? Either way. Open your narrow mind a little bit farther, realize not everything is a bi-product of your distaste for a situation.

BTW, that was within my first year of airball... Just thought I'd throw that in.
That just happened.
and Paintball Sports and Supply in Maryland And Commissioned Credentials.

Commissioned Credentials
Paintball Sports & Supply
Tyrell Corporation LLC Website TYRELL FACEBOOK
TheNegotiator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 01:12 AM #45
contract*killa
MASS Media

contract*killa posts videos on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enderle View Post
full experience??
his coaching lmao
Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlPaintballer1 View Post
Realize not everything is a bi-product of your distaste for a situation.
i was going to say holy **** she just layed it down to all of the people who talk ****, but i guess you removed it.
contract*killa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 01:14 AM #46
GirlPaintballer1

Quote:
Originally Posted by contract*killa View Post
his coaching lmao

i was going to say holy **** she just layed it down to all of the people who talk ****, but i guess you removed it.
Yeah, Im slowly learning to sensor myself.

Edit:
...Or just really dont know when to say something

Last edited by GirlPaintballer1 : 09-05-2011 at 01:19 AM.
Old 09-05-2011, 07:08 AM #47
Blaze Dragonz
Blaze #100

Blaze Dragonz plays in the APPA D4 division
Haters will hate, nuff said....Hailey, let them be....We support u!
"Mama's boys need not apply" clearly he's a mama's boy....

Custom Jersey also available.
mervyn@blaze100.com
mervyn@jerseysclinic.com
Blaze Dragonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 04:16 PM #48
SillyGoose142

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3s0h0rn7 View Post
Paintball media should have not been allowed to compete.

I made this point early on in the contest directly to GA. My concern was addressed directly by Guerilla Air, but GA had decided to take this contest in a wholly different direction. Guerilla Air had made a direct and purposeful decision to allow those in paintball media to compete, whether it was unfair or not. Sometimes saying “No” isn’t easy, but it’s the right thing to do.

Thousands of people, whether they voted or not, became involved in support of Ms. Hailey. Facebook has a funny way of spreading like a virus- it will automatically post messages whether you agree with something or not and it will do so under your name without you knowing it did so. This could range from reading a post on someone’s wall to visiting a page or event enough times that it will register under your friends’ pages too. This included event invites, associative posting and information in this case, it would support a paintball media personality who was already 2k+ ahead of the other contestants and was being paid nonetheless.

Ms. Hailey would go on to break the rules of Facebook in her attempts to win, not only maxing out the allowed limit of postings per person, but by posting onto other publications, distribution services and pages which were not her own and without permission of the page owners. As a business owner who posted on another business owners webpage, repeatedly and without consent, Ms. Hailey had violated not only her honor and the trust people have in her, but Facebook regulations regarding such actions. Ms. Hailey had posted on my page repeatedly without question, permission, and when these posts were deleted and reported to Facebook, she had done so again.

“Girl Paintballer” is sponsored in part by EXALT, ANSGear.com and others. This makes Ms. Hailey a professional media member who is receiving monetary value for her work. Ms. Hailey was granted access to the professional players and teams once before at the NPPL Huntington Beach event as a media member. She receives gear in exchange for information regarding such equipment through her YouTube and website channel. She abused her position and is unrelenting of the very nature this has created.

Instead of acting graciously and with honor, Ms. Hailey has decided to insult those of us who had the courage to say “No” even when an opportunity such as this will never come along again. I would have won that contest with over 10,000+ online participants and 70K IRL supporters. It would have been very easy for me to put 5 of my closest friends in the winner's circle. Instead, I made the choice not to violate my responsibilities and code of ethics. That is reward enough for me.

GA- you only have yourselves to blame. You paid for a thread in the News Section which is now being trolled by the very winner of the contest. Ms. Hailey- You don’t appreciate what you have. When it’s taken away from you one day, I only hope you’ll begin to realize why.

Thank you and have a good afternoon.
umadbro? If you didn't like how she was posting on your wall or some**** why didn't you confront her?
SillyGoose142 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 04:20 PM #49
Burlington Nightmare

Burlington Nightmare owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Burlington Nightmare owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Burlington Nightmare supports Team VICIOUS
Burlington Nightmare supports Pev's Paintball
Quote:

I made this point early on in the contest directly to GA. My concern was addressed directly by Guerilla Air, but GA had decided to take this contest in a wholly different direction. Guerilla Air had made a direct and purposeful decision to allow those in paintball media to compete, whether it was unfair or not. Sometimes saying “No” isn’t easy, but it’s the right thing to do.

Thousands of people, whether they voted or not, became involved in support of Ms. Hailey. Facebook has a funny way of spreading like a virus- it will automatically post messages whether you agree with something or not and it will do so under your name without you knowing it did so. This could range from reading a post on someone’s wall to visiting a page or event enough times that it will register under your friends’ pages too. This included event invites, associative posting and information in this case, it would support a paintball media personality who was already 2k+ ahead of the other contestants and was being paid nonetheless.

Ms. Hailey would go on to break the rules of Facebook in her attempts to win, not only maxing out the allowed limit of postings per person, but by posting onto other publications, distribution services and pages which were not her own and without permission of the page owners. As a business owner who posted on another business owners webpage, repeatedly and without consent, Ms. Hailey had violated not only her honor and the trust people have in her, but Facebook regulations regarding such actions. Ms. Hailey had posted on my page repeatedly without question, permission, and when these posts were deleted and reported to Facebook, she had done so again.

“Girl Paintballer” is sponsored in part by EXALT, ANSGear.com and others. This makes Ms. Hailey a professional media member who is receiving monetary value for her work. Ms. Hailey was granted access to the professional players and teams once before at the NPPL Huntington Beach event as a media member. She receives gear in exchange for information regarding such equipment through her YouTube and website channel. She abused her position and is unrelenting of the very nature this has created.

Instead of acting graciously and with honor, Ms. Hailey has decided to insult those of us who had the courage to say “No” even when an opportunity such as this will never come along again. I would have won that contest with over 10,000+ online participants and 70K IRL supporters. It would have been very easy for me to put 5 of my closest friends in the winner's circle. Instead, I made the choice not to violate my responsibilities and code of ethics. That is reward enough for me.

GA- you only have yourselves to blame. You paid for a thread in the News Section which is now being trolled by the very winner of the contest. Ms. Hailey- You don’t appreciate what you have. When it’s taken away from you one day, I only hope you’ll begin to realize why.

You mad Bro? hahaha legitlly posted this the sametime Sillygoose did!
Jon "hollywood" 99
Hk Army/Prostarpb/Guru Gun Stands/Colchester Paintball
Burlington Nightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 04:22 PM #50
SillyGoose142

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burlington Nightmare View Post
You mad Bro? hahaha legitlly posted this the sametime Sillygoose did!
Haha.
Old 09-05-2011, 04:25 PM #51
Every1Duck

this girl lives in the middle of Bum****, Nowhere Canada

she is trying to make a name for herself and works her *** off

you're *****ing about one little contest... there will be others
Every1Duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 04:51 PM #52
SillyGoose142

He's pulling bull****, I found him on FB, went through everything, not a single post from Hailey.
Old 09-05-2011, 05:30 PM #53
MuttX7

MuttX7 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by Every1Duck View Post
this girl lives in the middle of Bum****, Nowhere Canada

she is trying to make a name for herself and works her *** off

you're *****ing about one little contest... there will be others
+1

Too bad his "code of ethics" doesn't include "Never, ever be a whining little ***** boy".
MuttX7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 05:31 PM #54
l1ryan1l
<3<3<3<3<3<3 SLOTHS!!!!!

l1ryan1l is an NCPA player
l1ryan1l plays in the APPA D4 division
l1ryan1l is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
l1ryan1l supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyGoose142 View Post
He's pulling bull****, I found him on FB, went through everything, not a single post from Hailey.
and this impacts your life how? get over urself and be happy for some1 else or just ignore it cuz either way it doesnt effect you and you cant do anything about it
l1ryan1l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 06:38 PM #55
WetPenguin

WetPenguin is playing at Living Legends V
WetPenguin owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
WetPenguin has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:

WetPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 08:54 PM #56
Freak36

Freak36 is an NCPA player
Freak36 plays in the APPA D4 division
Guerrilla Air contests are pretty awesome, I entered one of theirs before... didn't win, but still got a free shirt outa the deal. I think that was just for a tank.... but a plane ticket to Cali and a day of training with Dynasty? Not sure if you can beat that prize, that's a pretty sweet deal. Congrats, looks like it was a really good time.
Freak36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 09:20 PM #57
m3s0h0rn7
-//-

has been a member for 10 years
I was wrong to post what I did. I would ask that others please delete my previous response.

Thanks
m3s0h0rn7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 09:36 AM #58
undiscoveredtalent

good for her! wish I had been as lucky, she's not to bad either

Gateway Theory? Absolutely, it leads me to my fridge every time.
undiscoveredtalent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 10:38 AM #59
SillyGoose142

Why can't we all just get along? :|
Old 09-06-2011, 10:51 AM #60
Blaze Dragonz
Blaze #100

Blaze Dragonz plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyGoose142 View Post
+1

Custom Jersey also available.
mervyn@blaze100.com
mervyn@jerseysclinic.com
Blaze Dragonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 02:47 PM #61
sruli1974
GA Rep

sruli1974 works for a Paintball manufacturer
Wow! I take a break for Labor Day and see some heavy postings...
Hailey, good for you for editing that post. And I love the fact that someone commented on it before you did so we got to see what "angry Hailey" would have said...and I agree with everything you wrote!

The contest ended like 4 months ago and was a smashing success. Eveyone had a blast and we plan to do other amazing contests in the future. For those that feel they have better ways of running the contest, we are always open to suggestions so feel free to send me a PM at any time. Thanks!
sruli1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 02:49 PM #62
Ljgarcia
G-Shock Collector

Ljgarcia is playing at Living Legends V
Ljgarcia is playing at Living Legends VI
Ljgarcia owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
Ljgarcia supports Pev's Paintball
Ljgarcia supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyGoose142
LoL good to have GA in the paintball community!
Ljgarcia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 04:01 PM #63
GirlPaintballer1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sruli1974 View Post
Wow! I take a break for Labor Day and see some heavy postings...
Hailey, good for you for editing that post. And I love the fact that someone commented on it before you did so we got to see what "angry Hailey" would have said...and I agree with everything you wrote!

The contest ended like 4 months ago and was a smashing success. Eveyone had a blast and we plan to do other amazing contests in the future. For those that feel they have better ways of running the contest, we are always open to suggestions so feel free to send me a PM at any time. Thanks!
Bahahaha, angry Hailey gets angry XP <3 you guys.
ReplyNews Ups

Paintball News Rules
  1. No Upping threads. If you have something to say, please do, but don't post in the thread just to take it to the top of the forum.
  2. Do not post "1st post", "1st", "First post" or anything similar (or with any other number) at any point in a thread, even if you post a comment too. It is really annoying and it will result in a ban.
  3. If you don't like something, say why instead of just calling it ugly, lame, gay or any other name. If it is old, simply post a link or report the post with a link to the older News thread.
  4. Please don't post links for places to buy items. That encourages stores, sponsored players and other people to do it and spam the site.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins forum.