I installed the Seed rtr kit today. My first impressions are very favorable. I went out of my way to try and jam the rotor, and it passed with flying colors. In the video, you will see a few pictures of the install process, followed by a reball test, and a paint test. The manual states that because of the board logic, drop tests are slow, but that the board will match the speed of your shots on a maker. This goes hand in hand with my actual observations.
With the reballs, I felt the occasional stutter (where with the stock rotor it would jam) in the feed. I suspect they were jams that the board cleared quickly. It was very nice.
With paint, I used an absolutely disgusting mix of old JT hydro, draxxus field grade, and XO white box. I fully expected it to seize the rotor up. However, it shot ropes. The loader is every bit as fast as it ever has been, with the added benefit of no discernible jams (which is what I was hoping for out of the box).
I also put a little elbow grease into the v1 rotor. First, I finished removing the nappy black spray paint. I then pitched the virtue crown to the side, and added a couple pieces that came with the rotor upgrade package from ans.
I added a v3 prop, a km spine, and a good game loader padding kit. Hopefully, it will become a serviceable loaner/backup.