PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 08-31-2011, 12:23 PM #1
ajl6989

ajl6989 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Where all the SW Colorado paintballers!!!??? Lets form a team

Hey guys, am I one of the few and the prowd that still play in southwest colorado? Or are there a bunch of you guys just being ninjas and waiting for the right time to play?

Either way I want to get together a team in Southwest colorado, Im not talking about tryouts or anything at the moment. But pretty much all ages and gun types (minus pumps) are welcome to join. I really just want to see if there anyone is out there that still plays in Southwest colorado.

I used to play on a team with some friends when I was 13, Haha 9 years ago, but hey we were descent we placed in some local tournaments never one won (possibly because we would always be against 18 year olds with super nice guns on their field. )

But anyways now, I ref at a woodsball field in durango while going to college. Its nothing special but sadly all we have until you get to CS springs or Farmington, NM. And also it gives me a place to practice for free + paint,

So let me know if you live within 2.5 hours or so of durango, post or pm me and we will get together to do some playing at least.
ajl6989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-01-2011, 10:35 AM #2
ajl6989

Come on, nobody that has viewed this lives in the SW colorado region, or northern new mexico. Somebodies got to be on pbnation that live in the area
Old 09-01-2011, 12:12 PM #3
bkuchyt

I live in Montrose. Haven't played in a while but looking to get back into it.
Old 09-01-2011, 03:34 PM #4
Spades2214

Spades2214 supports Cereal Killerz 2
Spades2214 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Spades2214 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Colorado Springs

i havent really heard of to many fields anymore south then Colorado Springs man i think they had a couple but not sure if they are still open or whats going on with them. If your willing to make the drive they have some pretty good fields that just opened up in the springs, All-Star, and one off turkey creek rd near ft carson, but im not even sure the name of tht one(or if it has one) But I play and ref at All-Star every weekend its an indoor field with some really nice turf(not astro-turf the grassy kind) but they always have a good turn out on Sat and Sun hopefully that helps you out some and gives you some place to start.
Spades2214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 06:21 PM #5
ajl6989

I actually have talked with the owner of all star bout tournies I wanna make it up tgere but in reality abq, nm is only 3 hours so its hard to dedicate myself to get up there when im by myself

As for living in montrose, if we collaborated and I found a few people down here we could switch off playing northern Co and the southwest region which would b pretty cool

Theres a tournie a hour south of me on the first of october and im hoping to get some people to get a lill team together and have some fun
Old 09-20-2011, 12:26 PM #6
Agent3
Walking Man

I also live in Durango names jonathan. Used to play on a team down in Denver but I recently moved to Durango. It would be awesome if we could get something together. Number is 3037186320, email is jlnichols@fortlewis.com

Last edited by Agent3 : 09-20-2011 at 03:44 PM.
Agent3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 01:45 PM #7
bkuchyt

Shoot me an email xplod_guy@msn.com and we can talk. Would be cool to get a good group of guys to play and maybe form a team.
Old 09-23-2011, 07:17 PM #8
ajl6989

Sent you a email, you should check it out
ReplyRegional Ups