PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 07-18-2011, 01:36 PM #1
luddle
*SHWING!*

Las Cruces paintballers

Hey I know there are a lot of you in las Cruces and the surrounding areas that are itching to play with a group but don't know of any. The HornyToads are a large group that have been playing for a few years now. We make up of about 15 players total and attend Blackcat games and tourneys at Winkey Doodles. We're interested in increasing our numbers for the upcoming Blackcat game and for overall play out in Cruces.

We consist of the teams: HornyToads and HellHounds.

If you're interested reply here, on the HellHounds webpage, or look for Hornytoad paintball on facebook.
Advertisement
Old 08-31-2011, 03:59 AM #2
ColtonnotloC

I just recently moved from Seattle to LC, I spent some time training with the sandbox killers in elp a year ago or so, they still around? I played for team torment making podium every event and series along with our Bsquad torment kids, way back in the day when blood guts and glory was an understatement , im looking for individuals that have the same heart of the game as I do, I equally enjoy being crushed as I do giving beatdowns. Stay humble and stay HUNGRY. I can get the rest of my gear shipped no problem if there are any decent fields and players worth pulling the gear and guap out for... Anytakers?
Old 08-31-2011, 09:44 AM #3
luddle
*SHWING!*

There are very few fields in the sense that you're used to around here unfortunately. But if you are interested, there's an event, BlackCat Paintball, going on this weekend. I highly recommend going, even without your own gear, as Winkeydoodles will rent.

www.winkeydoodles.com

But If you're interested in playing with us, check out our facebook page: Las Cruces Paintball.
Old 08-31-2011, 10:04 AM #4
tadavis

tadavis is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
tadavis plays in the PSP
tadavis plays in the APPA D3 division
you best bet colton would be los lunas. i moved here from seattle as well
Old 08-31-2011, 06:28 PM #5
ColtonnotloC

sounds like its gunna be a great turnout, unfortunately I dont have wheels yet, literally just moved. Would LOVE to come spectate and see the scene.

Kind of a culture shock isn't it tadavis, I was actually stationed at wsmr from 08 to 10 so I came prepared for the heat lol I throw my birthday suit on daily