PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 08-30-2011, 12:01 AM #1
Caliburnes

Caliburnes owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
@#$ Gearbag-Guns-spyder autococker-parts- tanks*******

I'm just listing this sale again with a better title maybe get some more takers.
Ok today I am going to list some stuff I want to sell. Hence why this is a gearbag sale. Funny how that works out. Anyway my rules are general rules. I list it, I put prices, you offer trades and cash, and I decide wether to accept it or not. Don't be a retard or you will be ignored it's that simple. Shipping will be determined per item and transaction, if shipping is included and it's worth alot I will want to insure it but that's your choice so you pay for that. Oh and I am selling this stuff locally to so if someone shows interest in it locally and we are in the middle of a deal on here depending on the item determines which deal goes first. That's the way of life and money. Due to the nature of paintball and shipping it everything is sold as is but will all be delt with with each instance.

Ok to start off with here is a link to photobucket pics of my stuff. Go there look at all the pics if you see something I didn't list here offer up worst I can say is no. But good luck for all you that are gonna offer for my ego and G4 and halo's.

I will post and finish the rest soon but go ahead and offer anyway.

ALL PRICES OBO. You know the drill.

So first let's start off with a few markers. First pic is all of mine except for 2.
Markers

Look at them and offer

Custom black magic

Here is a custom 05 black magic body - I think that's the first year they came out- but correct me if I'm wrong, It has a custom made WGP barrel with olive tip, WGP style torpedo drop and ASA, evil beavertail, tickler LPR, Nelson ram but not sure, a twist lock feedneck, it has an HPR and select fire trigger frame that is from the 08 black magics I believe is when they made them again. This is a sweet gun I used it here recently and it shoots ropes. I had a video of it but it didn't work I mgiht make another tomorrow. For those of you that don't know what the SF frame is it is an eblade frame with a non-programmable board. Instead it has three sets of pins on the board. With no jumper on any set that is stock semi auto capped. The pins are with a jumper on them from bottom to top 3 round burst, RAMP, and full auto. I will include a jumper I had extra with it. So after all that explaining I am looking to get 600 for this gun, but lets make a deal. Hopper and tank not included.

Ok next I have a stock 03 prostock cocker. It is stock other than the drop and fixed asa, that I added and the HPR I added previous had non on there. Not a whole lot to say about it. When I got it it didn't work. I repaired the problems and on airing up two days ago there are no leaks. It also shoots fantastic as a true autococker should. The only thing I know that has been done is the trigger pin had been modified by the previous owner but I shaved it down and made it look much better. I am looking to get 175 for this, but again let's make a deal.

A basic green spyder victor with stock barrel. Have never had a problem and still airs up fine although I have not actually used it in a while so it would be good to clean and lube it before use. It only ever had Co2 run through it. I want 75 for this but lets make a deal. Ok you get the idea I set a price then we make a deal last time I'll say that.

Two basic brass eagle pump tigersharks. The are some sweet pumps. If anyone has ever used them and had a problem it was probably self inflicted. I have owned 10 through my playing time and they all shoot straight, great, and without leaks. I havn't air'd these two up in about 2 years but I will before we final the deal. I want 50 for each of them. It might be considered high but we will see.

Ok here is a PM5 with a virtue board. It has a stock proto barrel one piece, ccp HPR, CP asa, dye mini drop, and CCM feedneck. The bolt is stcok as far as I know and it has a blade trigger. It need a good lube and clean when I got it and it works just fine. The virtue board shoots great but I only tried it on ramp and semi. I want 175 for this right here.

I didn't get a close up of the MR1 so this pic is it. It's all stock and comes with a stock barrel, the pick has the VS barrel on it. I also used that fat barrel with supprossor on it and it sounds awesome. But I'm gonna sell this with the stock barrel and I want 125 for it and add another 25 for the VS barrel it's two piece. Let's see how that sits huh. I'm still not sure I want to sell it though so offer anyway.

This pic has the VL Triad and the VL genesis two in it. The triad is semi working but I'll take 30 for it no guarantee on the condition. And the genesis is my brothers and he didn't say a price but offer up and see what we get yea. Oh both come with there stock barrels to.

Parts and stuff

Ok here is a large pic of many of the parts I have. I will post more and prices tomorrow but go to the photobucket link to see more for now.

My EBAY feedback- it's what I have to go off of for now

Who says we can't play like kids?

Only the dead have seen the end of war. - Plato

Last edited by Caliburnes : 08-30-2011 at 12:07 AM.
Caliburnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-30-2011, 12:01 AM #2
Caliburnes

more

Ok so here are more parts to sell.

Ok here is a stock pm6 board. I want 35 for.

Here is a spyder VS/RS board. It also fits the Elektra I believe? Someone correct me if I am wrong. I want 30 for this.

Pic of the two above and a barrel cover for 2 dollars.

Stock ION parts body kit, eyes, trigger, microline connector to body, and some extra hose kit pieces. Buy it all for 50 or 10 per item.

Two barrels here a CP two piece .689 for 50 autococker thread. And a barrel with sim suppressor for 35 spyder thread it sounds really cool.

A bunch of feednecks. Bottom left three are intimidator thread. They fit my 2k5 alias unsure up to and before years bottom two are both 8 each. the one is just the twist lock neck without the top piece it's $1. Middle chrome is kinda beat up and it's a stock pmr neck for 5. Top most is a twisted paintball feedneck smokestack style that is angel thread for 10 it's brand new. the two under it are a press in style autococker neck I think for 4 and the one next to it is black stock pm series neck it fits my pm6 its for 8. The two bob long ones both brand new have packages and the red is ion/impulse thread and black is angel thread. Both fit my ICD promaster but both don't fit an ion. Both are 25.

Complete set of CCM autococker internals for 70 I bought them and never installed them but they have been insomething once but don't looked used on seals just where the locking screw was and the valve spring rubbed.

Here I have acomplete blue eblade e1 setup. It has the noid, eye, eye cover, frame grips blue and board. I am looking for 160 for the setup. I also have a set of smoke grips for 15 there and two extra blue triggers they are the nice karnivor claw triggers for 10 each. I would also sell all of it together for 185

There is also a large gun gauge there for 5 and a straight autococker regulator adapter in black for 15

Last edited by Caliburnes : 09-03-2011 at 11:49 PM.
Old 08-30-2011, 12:02 AM #3
Caliburnes

reserved

reserved

check out my photobucket pix more in there.

Old 08-31-2011, 08:03 PM #4
Hector.777
I Don't Troll...?

Hector.777 plays in the PSP
Hector.777 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Hector.777 is for the Gunfight
Hector.777 supports Pev's Paintball
Hector.777 supports DLX Technology
65 on the ion
Hector.777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 08:15 PM #5
Caliburnes

Everybody has to be a wiseguy.

Old 08-31-2011, 10:51 PM #6
j mizzle53
Big White Man

j mizzle53 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
j mizzle53 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caliburnes View Post
Everybody has to be a wiseguy.
lol. that's a decent offer for an ion..
j mizzle53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 11:27 PM #7
Caliburnes

I guess but I'd like to get an offer on something for real this time.

Old 09-02-2011, 11:12 PM #8
Caliburnes

Anyone?

Old 09-03-2011, 07:06 AM #9
primewish

primewish plays in the APPA beginner division
what ego is that blue one
primewish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 10:01 AM #10
Caliburnes

Pm.d

Old 09-06-2011, 09:25 PM #11
slayer99

slayer99 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
slayer99 is for the Gunfight
marq7 for ego
slayer99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 09:29 PM #12
Caliburnes

sure if you add 300 only say that cause I'm still not looking to sell ego.

Old 09-14-2011, 11:16 PM #13
Caliburnes

anyone buy something from me come on.

Old 09-15-2011, 10:24 PM #14
groti85

do u have a clamping feedneck for a 07 pmr
groti85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 10:34 PM #15
Caliburnes

Nope just that straight silver feed

Old 09-29-2011, 09:55 PM #16
L8r_H8r
Timers are ready

L8r_H8r supports our troops
L8r_H8r supports DLX Technology
Bought the PM board, thanks .

Shocker Owners
L8r_H8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 02:03 AM #17
Caliburnes

bump someone buy something

Old 10-15-2011, 07:11 AM #18
codeman477

how much is the flame wgp autococker
plz reply
codeman477 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 01:37 PM #19
Caliburnes

Well i was looking for 600 for it but we could make a deal on it because now I gotta sell it. I do also have a chrome and blue one tha the body was custom polished. And lookin for the same price for it. Let me know wha you think and pm me if you want and post a couple more times so you can receive pm's as well. I can get pix of the other one also.

Old 10-16-2011, 06:54 AM #20
codeman477

autococker

how much for the one next to the pumps im intrested and i will buy it for 100 or i can add carbon fiber tank for it

codeman477 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 10:39 AM #21
Caliburnes

Sorry that one is sold havnt updated my gearbag since then because there was no action on it. If yer interested in the black one I'd go lower on it for sure. What would you offer for it? Just let me know cause I realy gotta sell it.

ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.