ball till i die

white-G NT owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
white-G NT owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
white-G NT supports Team VICIOUS
white-G NT posts videos on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by eLePhAnTzZz View Post
Thanks again man.
-applauds- CONGRATZ! you just shoved a rubber dildo up this bastards ***, hopefully we can get more people fast enough for a "return to owner"
MY NAME IS MICHAEL, I AM A WHEELER AND DEALER AND DO NOT HESITATE TO TEXT OR CALL ME AT ANYTIME ABOUT ANYTHING IN MY SIGNATURE, MY GEARBAG SALE IS EVER GROWING, I ALWAYS HAVE GUNS FOR SALE, AND I'M ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY GUNS FOR A LITTLE BIT LOWER THAN MARKET PRICE SO I CAN GIVE IT SOME TLC OTHERS WOULD'NT AND MAKE A FEW BUCKS

500-700 for your abused and used guns?! come give me an offer on your DM 9-12 or ego 10/11, maybe even that old luxe 1.0 youve been wanting to upgrade but havnt found the buyer thats willing to be reasonable! well come on down and shoot me a text for fastest response (817)-412-8080 id love to talk business and see what kind of deals we can work out, special edition and rarity beware, im all about functionality.

2 beautiful angels, A1 FLY, and ANGEL LCD C&C 2K1 UPPED

[url="http://http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4068035&highlight="]HUGE GEARBAG SALE EVERYTHING YOU COULD WANT!

CLICK HERE FOR THE PHOTOBUCKET OF THE GEARBAG SALE ABOVE, AND TEXT (817)-412-8080 TO OFFER ON ANYTHING IN THE PHOTOBUCKET!
white-G NT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-02-2011, 01:00 AM #527
gashocker17

gashocker17 plays in the APPA D5 division
What would be smart is to fake this guy out and make him pick it up from the post office and have them require ID when he picks it up. (Not too sure if that's possible, but worth a try.) I'd do it but I don't want some BS negative feedback to go on me from him for "incorrect mailing address" blah blah. Unless the Mods/Admins would be willing to remove that if he did happen to give neg. feedback...
gashocker17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 08:50 AM #528
eLePhAnTzZz

eLePhAnTzZz owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
eLePhAnTzZz has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
SO heres whats going down...he for some reason replies to me today. he says, he got my gun and hes shipping his out. His excuse, He though it was once he gets my gun, he ships mine, but the deal was we ship same time. Bet you he found out what was happening and had to cough up.
Old 08-02-2011, 09:04 AM #529
AngelCasey
The rippin and a tearin'

AngelCasey is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Just so you know. He reads this thread, alot. He knows what's going on. He's pretty good at what he does. Try not to say too much. You're kind of at his mercy at this point. (It really sucks to have to say that.) But there is a chance however that he will ship. Very small chance, but you don't want to piss him off bad mouthing him. He'll never ship.

Just something to consider. (I'd also edit your sig, for the time being.)
Old 08-02-2011, 03:13 PM #530
eLePhAnTzZz

haha so, he found out about BigDogTim, as supposedly my gun was leaking when he got it...LOLOLOL..i just got i techd at oring monkey, so i shouldnt be leaking...he told me to **** off...i told him dms are tempermental....he also sent me a pic..of "my dm" with an allen key set next to it...that tells me he was screwing, with my gun and thats why it was leaking...

So here what I THINK'S going on.

He thought he could scam me, so he continued...when he heard about BigDogTim, he made my gun leak on purpose to return my gun, cause he didnt own the clone. IDK thats what i thinks going down..

BEWARE OF THIS MOFO...check again if youre texting or sending anything to texas..sorry to texas ballers, but this mofos robbing people.
Old 08-02-2011, 06:10 PM #531
AngelCasey
The rippin and a tearin'

Trust me dude. You're not getting your gun back. He doesn't feel bad about anything. Have you read the entire thread where he's threatened to KILL anybody who tries to come to his house?

Your buddy trying to call the post office and have the package stopped means nothing. It was nice of him to do that, but the guy who scammed you isn't phased. Believe me.

By the way, as I said earlier, He reads this thread. Alot.
Old 08-02-2011, 06:16 PM #532
AngelCasey
The rippin and a tearin'

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you need to follow the steps listed on the first page. The more people who call/email the detective, the bigger threat he seems to society, and the better chance everyones got that they're going to go after his punk ***.
Old 08-12-2011, 07:25 PM #533
shocker912
****zmagee

shocker912 plays in the PSP
shocker912 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
shocker912 is an NCPA player
shocker912 plays in the APPA D4 division
Was dealing with this guy. Was supposed to trade my NT for his Clone and were supposed to ship at the same time. Well I shipped and he didn't and kept giving me excuses on why he hadn't shipped. Luckily I shipped UPS ground from Maryland to Texas so it took like a week to get there so I had them turn the package around once I got to suspicious. **** this douche nugget.

SAINTS
PAP FAMILY
shocker912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 07:58 PM #534
AngelCasey
The rippin and a tearin'

What name did he use when you dealt with him?
Old 08-12-2011, 08:52 PM #535
BigDogTim
That's the motto.

Annual Supporting Member
BigDogTim is playing at Living Legends V
BigDogTim supports Sherwood Forest
Quote:
Originally Posted by shocker912 View Post
Was dealing with this guy. Was supposed to trade my NT for his Clone and were supposed to ship at the same time. Well I shipped and he didn't and kept giving me excuses on why he hadn't shipped. Luckily I shipped UPS ground from Maryland to Texas so it took like a week to get there so I had them turn the package around once I got to suspicious. **** this douche nugget.
This x 1000. If you find someone to be acting suspicious, RECALL YOUR PACKAGE. DO NOT WAIT!
BigDogTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 10:57 PM #536
eLePhAnTzZz

Quote:
Originally Posted by shocker912 View Post
did he give you a address? a phone number?
Old 08-17-2011, 12:38 PM #537
mikecostlow

A little note to the scammer here, since I'm very sure you're reading this dialogue:

Give the stuff back, keep your return shipping receipts, insure each package and get credible witnesses who can vouch for what you actually sent back, in detail, and make this all right. Trust me, you do NOT want to make this an issue. You're playing with fire, and the stakes are very high. You have a lot more to lose than you do to gain. Once again....trust me, I know.
mikecostlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 10:34 PM #538
USAFWD
Privates Investigator

Annual Supporting Member
USAFWD is a Mega Moderator
USAFWD donated to help Peyton Trent
USAFWD supports our troops
Stickied this and updated original post with additional info.
USAFWD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 12:57 AM #539
plushdragon

plushdragon helped look for balloons
I googled the massachuttes info you posted

it a home building company run by a family there name and phone number will come up if you google it. it not the same name as been sticked.
Old 08-24-2011, 08:24 AM #540
USAFWD
Privates Investigator

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by plushdragon View Post
it a home building company run by a family there name and phone number will come up if you google it. it not the same name as been sticked.
Using google maps and google street view I see a residential neighborhood and a normal house.
Old 08-29-2011, 11:14 PM #541
HoktFonix
TTU & VT PB Ex-President

Annual Supporting Member
HoktFonix plays in the PSP
HoktFonix supports our troops
HoktFonix is an NCPA player
HoktFonix is reppin' sidebar 4 life
HoktFonix is a top reviewer
HoktFonix is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by plushdragon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by USAFWD View Post
Using google maps and google street view I see a residential neighborhood and a normal house.
It does come up as a home building company but it also comes up as unlisted with different owners. I think the unlisted is the more recent of the two.

USAFWD knows all of this but why not let you guys know too...
I guess we can add me to the front page sorta since I'm where this Massachusetts address came from....

I made a trade with The Realist, the trade was my sft shockers:
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...t=sft+shockers
for the sl74 that bobaloo942 (scammed by JuSt ChRoNeD) was scammed out of. I have good feedback, The Realist did not so he shipped first, I was not concerned about scam anything since I was not shipping first...
Trade went fine, but once I reposted the sl74 for sale bobaloo942 contacted me asking where I got the sl74, said he had been scammed out of it. I contacted USAFWD and confirmed it was bobaloos gun so I sent it back, leaving myself out 2 shockers.

So even if you aren't shipping first you might end up with stolen property and then get screwed or continue being part of an illegal thing by holding onto stolen property

Not sure where the sl74 was mailed from since bobaloo mailed his sl74 to San Antonio, but I mailed my sft shockers to that Massachusetts address.

So if you see those shockers pop up anywhere shoot me a pm and I'll check it out, even if they look similar let me know

VIRGINIA TECH X-BALL ALUMNI
TEXAS TECH PAINTBALL ALUMNI
HoktFonix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 05:55 PM #542
AngelCasey
The rippin and a tearin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoktFonix View Post
It does come up as a home building company but it also comes up as unlisted with different owners. I think the unlisted is the more recent of the two.

USAFWD knows all of this but why not let you guys know too...
I guess we can add me to the front page sorta since I'm where this Massachusetts address came from....

I made a trade with The Realist, the trade was my sft shockers:
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...t=sft+shockers
for the sl74 that bobaloo942 (scammed by JuSt ChRoNeD) was scammed out of. I have good feedback, The Realist did not so he shipped first, I was not concerned about scam anything since I was not shipping first...
Trade went fine, but once I reposted the sl74 for sale bobaloo942 contacted me asking where I got the sl74, said he had been scammed out of it. I contacted USAFWD and confirmed it was bobaloos gun so I sent it back, leaving myself out 2 shockers.

So even if you aren't shipping first you might end up with stolen property and then get screwed or continue being part of an illegal thing by holding onto stolen property

Not sure where the sl74 was mailed from since bobaloo mailed his sl74 to San Antonio, but I mailed my sft shockers to that Massachusetts address.

So if you see those shockers pop up anywhere shoot me a pm and I'll check it out, even if they look similar let me know

You're more of a man than most, and for that, I applaud you. That's a tough call to make, but you made the right decision. I'll definitely keep my eyes peeled for your shockers. Just know at the end of the day tho that you're really +1, and not -2. Remember that. Good things happen to good people!

That being said, The address I google image, shows a house... Right off of a main road it looks like. Not sure where everyone's getting the warehouse thing from..?
Old 08-30-2011, 07:22 PM #543
HoktFonix
TTU & VT PB Ex-President

Annual Supporting Member
HoktFonix plays in the PSP
HoktFonix supports our troops
HoktFonix is an NCPA player
HoktFonix is reppin' sidebar 4 life
HoktFonix is a top reviewer
HoktFonix is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelCasey View Post
You're more of a man than most, and for that, I applaud you. That's a tough call to make, but you made the right decision. I'll definitely keep my eyes peeled for your shockers. Just know at the end of the day tho that you're really +1, and not -2. Remember that. Good things happen to good people!

That being said, The address I google image, shows a house... Right off of a main road it looks like. Not sure where everyone's getting the warehouse thing from..?
No-ones saying warehouse, just when you reverse address lookup or anything like that, one thing that comes up is a construction company. Probably a small business that used the home as their business address, not a warehouse, just comes up as a business with phone number and name when googling...

VIRGINIA TECH X-BALL ALUMNI
TEXAS TECH PAINTBALL ALUMNI
HoktFonix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 05:19 PM #544
USAFWD
Privates Investigator

Annual Supporting Member
Enough with the death threat discussion. The last discussion was previously removed because it had already come up in this same thread and it was now beating a dead horse. It has nothing to do with the situation at hand, and we really don't need non law enforcement people trying to advise people on their opinion of the laws.

tl;dr: Stop with the off topic comments/discussion.

Thank You.
Old 08-31-2011, 08:11 PM #545
proflex08

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAFWD View Post
Enough with the death threat discussion. The last discussion was previously removed because it had already come up in this same thread and it was now beating a dead horse. It has nothing to do with the situation at hand, and we really don't need non law enforcement people trying to advise people on their opinion of the laws.

tl;dr: Stop with the off topic comments/discussion.

Thank You.
my bad, I didn't know that it had come up already, if I had, I would have never brought it up again. sorry.
Old 09-01-2011, 08:58 AM #546
RoxFatal

Seems like a good reason to use moderators.
RoxFatal is offline   Reply With Quote