Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-29-2011, 02:39 PM #1
Bosch
BST lurker

Bosch has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Bosch has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
asking too high?

I don't really know the value of these markers as well as I do other ones...is 200 too high of an asking price? seems reasonable at 50 off new, Vids of it in a game look good.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3664638

arggh posted in the wrong froum, mods please move! thanks.

Last edited by Bosch : 08-29-2011 at 02:44 PM.
Bosch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-29-2011, 04:29 PM #2
Hel_Bound

If you have the extra cash I suggest buying new, and locally. That will give you the confidence in a working gun with customer service to back it up. Personally I would pay about $175-200 for a used Zenith in good condition if I didn't have the option of buying new for a similar price. Also beware that buyer has zero feedback and a very recent join date. Be cautious and avoid a scam. Good luck. Search for other similar B/S/T threads and see what other Zeniths have gone for recently.
Old 08-29-2011, 05:04 PM #3
Bosch
BST lurker

Bosch has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Bosch has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hel_Bound View Post
If you have the extra cash I suggest buying new, and locally. That will give you the confidence in a working gun with customer service to back it up. Personally I would pay about $175-200 for a used Zenith in good condition if I didn't have the option of buying new for a similar price. Also beware that buyer has zero feedback and a very recent join date. Be cautious and avoid a scam. Good luck. Search for other similar B/S/T threads and see what other Zeniths have gone for recently.
cool, thanks for the solid advice.
Bosch is offline   Reply With Quote