I am working on growing my team (which is currently just a group of friends). This is beginner team, so those who are interested in joining their first team, send me a PM. Here is what we are looking for:
- You have your own equipment. Don't really care if it is a timmy or an ego, this is just a stepping stone of a team.
- You are fairly serious about this. Looking to meet at least once a month for practice, and everyone should be able to meet at least 75% of the time.
- You can travel. If you do not own your own vehicle, I will speak with your primary transport to figure out reliability.
To give you an idea of who we are looking for, here is what we are so far:
- Myself (been playing since ~02, played NCPA for UC, a few small tourneys after that)
- Two guys who have been playing for a few years, not too much touney experiance.
- One guy who just played his first tourney.
We're looking for those who are wanting to grow in experience. For the next year we're looking at 3 to 5 man tourneys (7man if we get enough to commit) that are about 2ish hours away (3 or 4 if there is something worthwhile in that distance).
I don't mind if you have a good amount of experience, but just know that this team was built around friends who don't have a lot of tourney experience.
If you are interested, PM me your info and I'll answer any questions and we can arrange a meet and greet!