Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-06-2011, 06:26 PM #1
Moose34

SP1 Solenoid Leak

My sp1 is leaking, and I think I've pinpointed it to the solenoid. It's leaking out of the bottom of it it seems( bottom of black case when the board is still screwed into the marker), but it is leaking quite a bit. I opened it up, but I am unfamiliar with how these internals are suppossed to look. Is there a manual for the solenoid? or does anyone have thier own diagram to help fix this problem? Anything will be appreciated!
Moose34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-07-2011, 12:22 PM #2
georgeyew

georgeyew supports Pev's Paintball
Call GOG, they can probably walk you though the steps. But it might be easiest to just purchase a new solenoid for $25.
georgeyew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 08:17 PM #3
Moose34

After fiddling around with it for a few hours, I threw in the towel. I did call gog and they're customer service was great, have a new solenoid on it's way. Now hopefully I can put it back in correctly.
Old 07-21-2011, 12:52 PM #4
jrios1129
Coco

i did the same thing.. i called gog and they are actually really good CS and the shipping is fast
jrios1129 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 05:24 PM #5
Moose34

Ok so I finally got my new solenoid and horses, and finally found a set of snap ring pliers. But now how do you get the hose disconnected from the regulator chamber? Does it just unscrew? The new one looks like it has threads on it, but I'm having a hard time getting it off....?
Old 07-25-2011, 09:26 PM #6
Moose34

Never mind, got it to screw off, and all hooked up! But the trigger assembly wont fit now.... Are the GOG sp1 solenoids different in dimensions??? I noticed that the size of Allen wrench was different to secure the solenoid to the board.... Anybody know? I'll have to check and see if my hose lines are lined up right inthe board and such
Old 07-26-2011, 09:51 PM #7
Moose34

Ok dialog got it to fit, hope it doesn't break cuz it's in tight. So it's shootin now, dry at least, however there is a SUPER faint leak. I can only hear it if I put my war right up in the barrel slot. Any ideas?
Old 08-25-2011, 06:18 PM #8
Michael Kilroy
MiketheSpi

Michael Kilroy owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
For the slight leak from the barrel, I used to have that but it stopped when I lubed it. Try lubing up the bolt to see if it seals it.
forgot to mention-try GR33SE lube. You shouldn't need much but it is a spooly so it won't hurt it to put a lot. Spooly's love the lube!
pm me if it doesn't work!

Last edited by Michael Kilroy : 08-25-2011 at 06:21 PM. Reason: forgot lube type
Michael Kilroy is offline   Reply With Quote