PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 08-25-2011, 02:14 PM #1
BeGe

STT Paintball Zone

Anyone heard of STT Paintball Zone?

Since Chaos/Outpost paintball shut down in lansing I've been scouring for close paintball shops and this one suddenly appeared on google maps (in charlotte, right next to lansing). Is this an old listing now defunct, or a new store, or just a shop I never noticed before? Anyone have any experience with them? I don't have my phone with me and for the life of me I can't find any email/website so I'm curious if anyone knows if they have a field, if they fill HPA, if they are priced decent on things etc.
BeGe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-26-2011, 03:03 PM #2
Japy
Paragon 2014

Annual Supporting Member
Japy is BST Legit
Japy plays in the PSP
Japy is playing at Living Legends VII
Japy has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Japy has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Japy has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Japy supports Empire
*edit*

Called them up. Guy answered. He said they aren't open. Said the listing is pretty old, and they hadn't been doing business lately. Said they are probably going to open up next Summer.

Looking for some Gats?

Last edited by Japy : 08-26-2011 at 03:07 PM.
Japy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 11:54 AM #3
BeGe

Yep, I called em too, prolly not long before you did.

Got the same answers and he recommended chaos/outpost to me. I informed him that they and practically all other fields within an hour of lansing were shut down...I'm betting now that they know that, that's why they're gonna re-open. Nothing makes running a biz easier than having a monopoly And I say good for them, 1 is better than 0.

Though he did also inform me that they never did fill HPA That's gonna be a deal breaker for some. I shoot a DM3 and there's no way I'm putting CO2 through it.
BeGe is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups