PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-25-2011, 12:32 PM #1
PBWoman

PBWoman is playing at Living Legends V
Classifieds section for animals

Just curious, will PBNation put up a separate section for animal and animal supply classifieds? I quickly ( not as slowly as I should have) read the classified rules and looked at the regular PB classified and thought it might be a good idea to have a separate section on this forum if possible. I don't really think it would do any good on the PB main page, since animals are totally off-topic other than a common interest for some people, from PB...If this question is out of place or taboo and been asked before, please just delete this thread and that will answer my question LOL.
PBWoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-25-2011, 12:35 PM #2
Oc_rage (Banned)

Oc_rage is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
meh, if you want to sell animals you breed, just go to a known site, it will be easier and faster.

if you want to sell animals you don't want or take care of anymore, then thats just sad, and you should just give them to someone who can take care of them instead of charging to make a quick buck.
Oc_rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 01:04 PM #3
PBWoman

PBWoman is playing at Living Legends V
I guess that answers my question, I breed redfoot tortoises and yes there are better places devoted tortoises to discuss care and advertise and sell tortoises. I thought is would be something extra to add to this forum. Please forget I asked and delete this thread. It was only a request, I don't want to start a debate..I am sorry. I don't want to sell any of my pets, I do care and luv them very much.
PBWoman is offline   Reply With Quote